I bought a epi les paul special II a bout 2 days ago. It pretty friggen ugly. I want to put a strat neck on it. Something different you know. Any suggestions on colors to paint it, im no artist but i can paint it a solid color. And any suggestions on pickups too plus any thing else

Thanks,
Drew
that strat neck on a les paul body would suck and prob wont fit! but you could do a dean neck or a warlock neck! a set of emgs 81/85 or for passive sh-59 and sh-13 dimebucker!
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
thanks i try the warlock neck. and what were the pickups you said? i have no clue what that meant. Dumb it down for me
Warlock necks are 24 frets, and 25.5 inches, Epi necks are 22 frets and 24.75 inches, they probably won't match up.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by dewdadrew
I bought a epi les paul special II a bout 2 days ago. It pretty friggen ugly. I want to put a strat neck on it. Something different you know. Any suggestions on colors to paint it, im no artist but i can paint it a solid color. And any suggestions on pickups too plus any thing else

Thanks,
Drew

What was the purpose of buying it if it was ugly and you don't like the neck? Was it damn cheap?
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
only two days old? take it back and guitar you actually like...
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

"Yeah, I'm real deep when I'm not busy masturbating or setting off fireworks." - John Mayer
30 bucks it was pretty cheap
but came with all hardware and pickups. All brand new and stock
and i bought it on ebay just the body hers the pic
Attachments:
19dc_2.jpg
alpine white with gold hardware, for sure.
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
Quote by Fatt Sorum
alpine white with gold hardware, for sure.

Heafy's LP anybody?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by dewdadrew
30 bucks it was pretty cheap
but came with all hardware and pickups. All brand new and stock
and i bought it on ebay just the body hers the pic

Ha i had seen that one on ebay!! nice deal.
ooh white with gold, delicious!!!
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by the_random_hero
Heafy's LP anybody?

More like Randy Rhoads.
Epi LP Special II's are cheap to begin with.

By the way, white Les Pauls rock. Like granite.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Buckethead anybody?

I can see this turning into a battle of the LP's (disregarding the fact Bucketheads guitar is a Kramer, I think).
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
i got it today. srry i didnt mention it. i useed the ebay photo. The guy forgot to send the hardware. I will post a picture of it when i get it the hardware.
make sure you go screw a LP pickguard on there, with screws which match the hardware
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
i finally got all the stuff today. im gonna strip the paint off of it. im REALLY new. Like REALLY so im gonna need guidance and could i screw a lp pickguard on it? Also can i replace the stock double rails, with humbuckers or are humbuckers just those with covers on it. ill post pics when i do it