broke up too.
and after it took them like a million years to put out another record
oh well.
They weren't that good, I liked them a few years back though.
Jesse Wants To Die Just As Much As You Want Him Dead
Ah what a shame, they weren't my favorite band but it's sad to see them go...
they were crap.

but it's always a shame when band's call it a day.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
any reason why its not on their myspace, i really liked alot of their stuff.

They are some of the nicest guys, at warped tour and on their other tours they remembered me and I know of no other band, exept for Max Bemis who even can recall a face from a thousand places they have been but they always said, hey your the kid who...yadda yadda, without me having to say anything. I really like Bleed for You and twenty below, fcking classic songs from high school.
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
Last edited by slowdescent2020 at Jan 30, 2007,
yeah 20 below, I remember thinking that song was so cool.
That and Garden Statement.

EDIT
lol 20 Below has a breakdown sort of. and that is hilarious.

you know I have a shirt of theirs I still wear all the time, and i don't even like them, I just like the shirt.
Jesse Wants To Die Just As Much As You Want Him Dead
Last edited by Knife2aGunFight at Jan 30, 2007,
Quote by Knife2aGunFight
yeah 20 below, I remember thinking that song was so cool.
That and Garden Statement.

EDIT
lol 20 Below has a breakdown sort of. and that is hilarious.

you know I have a shirt of theirs I still wear all the time, and i don't even like them, I just like the shirt.

wow i have the same thing, but i like the band lol the kick ass shirt always reminds to listen to the band.
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
i know i shouldn't double post but, they are still realizing their new album and rob is in a solo project called the pilot sooo here is the link to the blog on thier myspace http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85319618&blogID=223784462&MyToken=64aa087c-720b-476a-9c9c-1420ce22d0d6 or the myspace of their street team
I had an epiphany the other day, and the meaning behind their name finally made sense.

Up until about a month ago, I thought "Plain View" was a reference to a town, and it was hidden in the town...

man Im retarded.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
i had the same thing with U2 the other day, liek you too, i was liek shit thats clever lol
HIPV were one of my favs back in the day. I've seen them live countless of times, and I'm sad to see 'em go. They're a nice bunch of guys, can't wait till the new record.
The Pilot is pretty good too.
I don't know why..
I don't know why I fight for you this way.