it's finally starting to get cold out here where i live and my hands are doing funny things. they get really cold, really fast and they turn blue and purple and all kinds of colors. and i'm not even outside. the thermostat is set at 67, and nobody else is having a problem with it. this has happened before, and usually they just start to warm up when i play guitar, but recently they haven't been recovering. anyone ever experience anything like this before?
takes a bit of feeling to return after having a smoke out side...its normal
poor circulation maybe, go to a doctor if it starts hurting or you cant move em at all. it can actually be pretty serious after a while.
and you can see your veins as well? that happens to me sometimes. but my hands are usually cold all the time. i'm gonna get arthritis when i'm older, my joints are already starting to hurt every now and then.
I have this too, and my family has a history of muscualar distrophy, which scares me.
but ill just be walking around school, and if it gets the least bit chilly, my hands and wrists turn purple.

Edit: and when i get hot and am doing something atheletic, my veins stick out they get really red.
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
I have very low blood pressure so i loose blood to my limbs and stuff faster. When i get just a bit cold my hands turn like super purple. One time tho i was at some fair thing in my town and one of my friends slapped my hand and it turned bright orange. Like as if someone coloured the enitre top of it with an orange highlighter. It was weird. I took some pics.
and sometimes when i put lotion or that awesome green flower hand cream my knuckles turn red. is that normal?
you might have allergies to something in it, or you could have sensitive skin
ever injured your hands? I had one crushed by my horse a few years ago and the circulation is pretty bad so it goes orange, bright pink, blue, purple ..even in summer.

although the other one does it too but not so bad...but Im a walking disaster..I wrecked my elbow on it due to said horse falling so it could ahve damaged the circulation too
@-}-}-}-
Meh, it happens me and my siblings. Nothing to worry about. Its just poor circulation but as long as it doesn't get serious you can just ignore it.
UGHC Member
Quote by Magero
You're my whore....I'm Defy's...it's a chain dude...you just happen to be at the bottom of it...unless theres an ear-wig or someting you wanna make your bitch.

Quote by Vittu0666
You rock.
Quote by Defy
Meh, it happens me and my siblings. Nothing to worry about. Its just poor circulation but as long as it doesn't get serious you can just ignore it.

as long as it doesn't get serious??? how do i know when it get's serious?
I don't really have that problem, but it is taking me longer to warm up when I start playing, I miss summer
Quote by axemaniac27

Honestly man, just see a doctor.
Quote by axemaniac27

when u cant move them?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.