Does anyone share the crave for the actiony game of paintball like I do? I prefer speedball over woodsball. I'm on a rookie team and we're playing in the New England Paintball League.
jan 07, god bless it
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
yeah dude paintball is awesome.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Ive been paintballing in the woods (with specifically designed courses) numerous times. To be honest i think its awesome. I love the adrenaline. But im not on any teams or anything, but its great fun with mates.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
I've been twice, once in England that wasnt so good (courses were pants and bodged) second time was in southen Ireland and it was bloody great. had a huge woodland all to ourselfs and I killed me a few Irish
Yeah, i must say i have a pretty sweet setup im trying to get rid of as well. Tippmann 98, w/ response trigger, halo parts hopper, brand new bolt, 14" barrell, pod harness, 4 pods, 2 tanks, 2 masks, stock hopper. (ALL of the stock parts have been switched out and the shell is all thats left stock). If youre interested. Id like to get $300 for it but im open to offers and trades. I got pics of it too if u want. All in all i probably spent about $700 on all this gear im trying to get rid of. I payed 150 for the gun, 100 for the hopper, 150 for the response and to have a guy install it, $40 for the bolt, $40 for the barrell, $30 each for the masks, about $40 on the tanks combined. Another $50 for tank remote and pod harness. Then theres the small things like the case, bag, and other misc stuff that i have laying around.
EDIT: PM Me if interested.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Last edited by soul_power at Jan 30, 2007,
yeah, i play when i get a chance. i haven't done it in about a year, i need to soon.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Yeah, I love it. I once shot a guy square in the chest, right in between the nipples. I should of aimed for each one, but oh well.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Hell yeah man, speedballs where its at.

The rush is great

How the hell do you get shot through the mask...get a mask that doesnt have paintball sized holes, that would be the smart thing to do..
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
I've only played a few times, and haven't been in a year and a half, but I'm playing woodsball with some guys from work in a couple weeks. Hopefully it's as fun as I remember.
I'm not serious about it, especially after a recent incident with TSN in which I was watching professional paintball...like what the hell is the snake? If they're that serious they may as well join the army...unless of course they've been discharged already...other then that it looks really stupid to be playing it so serious...
I used to play alot, but now I've kinda drifted away from it. Supposed to be playing Saturday with some friends (first time in like a year) but I'd rather spend time with my GF. I have an Ion, Nitrous tank, C02 tank, and a tippman 98, and a speedloader hopper. Im thinking about selling my gear, and I have a flatline barrel.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
I used to play. I gave it up about 6 months ago. I played D-2 psp/cfoa. It was just to much money at that stage and really there was no rewards for playing at that high of a level. To me guitar is much more satisfying. But back in the day paintball ruled my life, its so addicting (the lifestyle).

By the way im selling over $5000 in gear if anyone is interested pm me.
Up the Irons

Jackson RR5
Peavy valveking212
Zakk Wylde distortion
Crybaby from hell.
Last edited by BenATL at Jan 30, 2007,
I've only paintballed once, but I really enjoyed it.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Played for about 3 years and still do sortof, I'm moving to Tyson's Corner, VA soon though and leaving all my team mates behind

We played SCPFOA, but I've been to some big events like WC and such.
I used to have a dragunfire (spyder knockoff with electronic tigger frame.) I sold it because it was getting too expensive, expecially to speedball.
Paintball is the shit.

We do it indoors in a gym that never gets cleaned though.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]