Does anyone know of a guitar that has EMG's (hopefully 81, 85) and also has an original floyd rose trem system. This would be in the price range of $0 - $700 (the price range is reasonably stretchable). Another thing is that it would have to have a nice thin neck (think Wizard II) the thickest would be a SG thickness (Think epi G-400).

thx
~oblivian
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Member 6 of the CARVIN CLUB!!

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd
wow man very nice, kind of weird look to it. It looks like an "hardcore" metal guitar, but i would guess its really not with those pickups you could play cleans, blues, rock, or metal. right?
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd
I'm not sure what pickups the Hellraiser uses... but I play a C1 Classic which is its brother, and I can get most everything out of it.
please tell me you know what EMGs are, and don't just want them cuz they look cool.

no, EMGs are one of my last choices for classic rock or blues. dimebucker is still worse, though.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
You could get a guitar and put EMG's in it yourself, like dropping some emgs into an S470 which has a wizard 2 neck and a ZR trem that kicks major ass.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
yeah i would got the hellraiser FR as well.. man i want one.. someone give me money
my humble gears:

Ibanez Prestige RG1570 with EVOS!!!
Epiphone Std LesPaul with PAFs

EVJ -> 1960av
EHX Metal Muff, Big Muff, Small Clone
Ibanez WD7, VOX V847, OD-3, BLT slap echo

FIRST Member #11 of the EHX Users Guild
tubab0y no im not that big of a noob, I dont want the EMG's because they look cool. I want them because i have dimarzio evolutions right now and they cant do shit clean, they dont even sound too good w/ distortion (no its not my amp or my guitar)
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd
lol in my opinion emg's are a lot richer, and when you want them to be a lot thinner if you know what i mean. I sat down with my friend who has an epi G-400 with Emgs (81 bridge, 85 neck), and i had my G-400 Custom with my evolutions. their was so much difference I pretty much fell in love with the EMG's lol. But i dont want to dis Herman Li (or mikiedaman!)
Peace.

PS. The Epi SG is for sale its got Gibon USA tuners, chrome hardware (Which isn't made anymore), Dimarzio Neck and bridge evolutions, in a yellowish cream ivory color. PM for details.

Also mikiedaman..... kick ass hair!!
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd
Last edited by Oblivian at Jan 30, 2007,
maybe ..esp ltd MH-400....however i'm not sure about the floyed quality...and u it has a wide neck but thin....however since u play blues and clean stuff ....i suggest trying a guitar with the pickup combination 59'/JB..these are most popular , and so versatile...maybe
ltd h-400...
lol no i usually dont play cleans or blues.. just wondering
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd