Jelly Belly
3 10%
Air heads
1 3%
Other
8 28%
Voters: 29.
So what's UG's favorite candy company.

I searched for this and couldn't find anything exactly like it.

Edit: Polls up, I got a little confused between companies and their products, like the company that makes airheads, I don't really know the name of the company. Sorry about the typo on the title.

JELLY BELLYS The king of candy, to bad they cost 3 bucks a bag.
Last edited by stratkat at Jan 30, 2007,
I don't have a favprite candy company to be honest.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Uh, Motorola? Who the hell actually looks at the wrapper of their candy bar to tell what company makes it? We Americans just frantically rip it open and enjoy it in a state of euphoria. Sometimes chewing isn't even required; it's much more satisfying that way.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Trolli. They make gummy bears and all that shit. Yum.

And Mars.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
i love what ever company make the grape mike and ike chewy candys.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by maroon5mustdie
Who the hell actually looks at the wrapper of their candy bar to tell what company makes it? We Americans just frantically rip it open and enjoy it in a state of euphoria. Sometimes chewing isn't even required; it's much more satisfying that way.

Maroon5mustdie, that was sheer brilliance.
You truly understand the nature of the silly american.
I commend you.
CTHC
Lol @ fucked up thread title.

ADDITION: No Cadbury?
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
sorry i dont eat candy..... i wouldnt exactly enjoy being fat
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Wonka is THE candy maker. The Nerdz are so good....
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
my Favprite candy would definately have to be Reese's
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by Shredder Guitar
sorry i dont eat candy..... i wouldnt exactly enjoy being fat

haha, your a funny fuck
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by Dudage
Lol @ fucked up thread title.

ADDITION: No Cadbury?

what are you talking about? the thread title's fine, maybe you should get your computer fixed.

hmm I think I'm gonna have to go with Trolli..I Gummy bears

^There's an edit button for a reason...DON'T DOUBLE POST! It's almost as bad as double dipping, some unwritten laws just have to be respected!!!
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
I'm eating trolli apple-o sour apple rings, that's what gave me the idea for this.
Quote by cokesodanotdrug
what are you talking about? the thread title's fine, maybe you should get your computer fixed.

hmm I think I'm gonna have to go with Trolli..I Gummy bears

^There's an edit button for a reason...DON'T DOUBLE POST! It's almost as bad as double dipping, some unwritten laws just have to be respected!!!

what about sloppy seconds?
^I hope this thread doesn't get off track, and end up being about sex, there's enough threads about sex/have become about sex.
Spangler, they have Chupa chups and Dum Dum pops.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
I wish I could have put more companies in, I thought of most of these cause of candy I have laying around the house.

I'm out of Apple-O's
Quote by stratkat
I wish I could have put more companies in, I thought of most of these cause of candy I have laying around the house.

I'm out of Apple-O's

Wow, I bet you're one Fatty McFatfat. Lucky for you there's not a bakery next door.
Godiva. Or Dove. I likes the high end stuff.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by maroon5mustdie
Wow, I bet you're one Fatty McFatfat. Lucky for you there's not a bakery next door.

Nah I'm like 5ft.8 and 120 pounds, if anything I'm to skinny, people are always bitchin at me to gain weight.
Quote by stratkat
Nah I'm like 5ft.8 and 120 pounds, if anything I'm to skinny, people are always bitchin at me to gain weight.

hahaha that's like me, except I don't weigh 120, but I'm around that tall, last I measured I was 5'7'' but that was probably a year ago
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.