Can you daisy chain older boss pedals from the TU-2? I have a DM-3 I was thinking about throwing in the line up, but I know it uses a different wall-wart from the newer boss pedals....only I really do not know or understand the differences.

Thanks much.
The ACA power adapter it uses is really odd, so I dont know how it would work. Heres what bossarea.com had to say:

Powering ACA pedals with a PSA power supply
Powering the older pedals designed for 12V DC input with either a newer ACA or PSA adapter will not work very well. The voltage drop over the resistor and diode will prevent the pedal from getting enough power and its LED will usually only glow faintly. The solution is to use a daisy chain and plug in another pedal designed for the newer ACA or PSA adapter. The lead between the two pedals will short the resistor diode pair and the pedal will receive full power.

Depending on the mains voltage there are 4 were versions of the ACA adapter. ACA-100, ACA-120, ACA-220 and ACA-240. The number denotes the mains voltage that the adpapter should be plugged into. The 9V version of the ACA adapter has a G appended at the end of its name. Pictured is the ACA-120G which is the version sold in the USA.

So as far as I can understand, you need to daisy chain it with a newer ACA or PSA adapter, otherwise, it wont get enough power due to voltage problems.
Fender Tele > Line 6 Verbzilla > Line 6 DL4 > Line 6 Podxt (With Model Packs and FBV Shortboard) > Yorkville 300-watt Poweramp > Marshall 1960BV
As an alternative, if you have a Visual Sound 1 Spot, it should work fine (according to them).
Fender Tele > Line 6 Verbzilla > Line 6 DL4 > Line 6 Podxt (With Model Packs and FBV Shortboard) > Yorkville 300-watt Poweramp > Marshall 1960BV