What songs swears the most times?

Two songs that I know are:

Hot Dog by Limp Bizkit- 36 Times
Y'all Wanna Single by KoRn- 96 Times

Is there a song with more than Y'all Wanna Single?
STFU and GTFO
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
LAX by big d and and the kids table...idk how many times but its a lot
Quote by GuitarHobbiest
What exactly is a powerchord?

Quote by laid_to_waste
My trouser snake is friendly. If you pet him, he might even do a trick! think I'm going to hell for that one.
wow ur immature. who cares about swearing? stupid 13 year old kids trying to be badass. lmao.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
**** the shit by sons of butcher maybe?
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by Zoso68
LAX by big d and and the kids table...idk how many times but its a lot

only 28. but that's only fuck. it's funny beacuse he makes a reference: "when 28 bucks is all you got" it's probably a conicidence, but yeah...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
/\ to take away from the lyrics because the "musicians" aren't talented enough to write a song with meaning.

EDIT: to unconstrained60 's post
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
Quote by PieceOfMind666
/\ to take away from the lyrics because the "musicians" aren't talented enough to write a song with meaning.

I see, well that must be why most rap and modern music cusses so much.
Just let the good times roll.
Swearing is so badass

Obviously it's that awesome song **** shit
ಥ_ಥ
lol
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
"Shit Piss **** **** Cocksucker Mother****er Tits Fart Turd and Twat..... I ****ed your Mom".....Family Reunion by Blink 182..............................
Swearing makes your song dumber and less meaning to it but in the case to aenema-tool, it just adds to the anger and depth. So when used against something its good when used as a joke or when no other line can fit in the song, bad!
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
do NOT, under ANY circumstances, use a singular verb with a plural noun.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Fvck The World by Insane Clown Posse, apparently it says fvck 93 times
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Killing in the Name of had quite a few f-bombs. I laughed so hard when I heard it on the radio when they blanked them all out.
hushie_619 is correct lol 93 times they say the f-word, very funny song indeed, i actually memorized that song and sang at my high school talent show!... or attempted to... after 10 seconds they cut the mic and i got susspended =(
swearing in lyrics are normally crap lyrics and aren't very good songs

with a few exceptions
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
you cant say swearing in songs makes it immature sometimes artists want to express their feelings, but exsesive swearing is a bit much and can be quite funny

oh by the way hot dog - limp bizkit has more swears than 36, because he says at one point

"if I say fuck two more times thats 46 fucks in this fucked up rhyme"
My god. Did anybody say swearing makes a song better? You people don't have to be so attacking. The TS was just curious.
Uncle Fucker by Terrance and Phillip (South Park).

I know it's probably not more, but it's probably better than the two posted by the threadstarter.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
There's this rap song that just keeps saying b***h n****r over and over for half the song. The song is like 3 1/2 minutes. You do the math I guess.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
wow ur immature. who cares about swearing? stupid 13 year old kids trying to be badass. lmao.

hey i was just wondering im not saying that I care about the swearing or think it makes the song better.
Quote by sickminded fool
STFU and GTFO

N00b.
"The world will only know true peace when the power of love overcomes the love of power." - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by Moggan13
Your the man

^ Talking about me .
Last edited by nirvanarox94 at Feb 2, 2007,
Quote by sickminded fool
STFU and GTFO

+1
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<