Hey,

I am trying to learn how to play Animal I have Become by Three Days Grace But I dont know how to tune down to drop c.....

Can some body please tell me how??? or what to do???

That would be great
Cheers

Strum a chord
"I would rather be hated for something I am, then Loved for something I am Not" - Kurt Cobain

My Gear..
Black SEGOVIA Cut-away modle
.60mm Dunlope Picks
YES I KNOW THAT I HAVE VERY LIMITED GEAR..
Drop your e string down 1 or 2 steps and do it yourself. its easy as hell!
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
i kinda know how u basicaly have to drop all the strings down 2 notes but i dont really remember sumthing like that
Do you know how to Drop D the top E string (the 6th string)? If you do, then drop a step lower from the D to the C, just like dropping the E to the D. Then drop all of the other strings 1 step lower (The 5, 4, 3, 2, 1).
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
When someone says drop, that means the lowest string is tuned down a step. So that would be dropped D, the when you tune the whole guitar down a step after that you have drop C. Go to a drop d article in the lessons page, im sure theres one.

1-d
2-a
3-f
4-c
5-g
6-c
Tune your bottom E sting to a D (match it with the D string) and then regular tune your guitar by doing the fifth fret thing and matching them. Then just match your (now) bottom D string to the what was once the D string which is now C. There. You have drop C tuning
e
B
G
D
A
E

to

e
B
G
D
A
D

to

d
A
F
C
G
D

to

d
A
F
C
G
C
ok first off u can play animal i have become in drop D instead of going through all this toruble, u don't need drop C. second just go buy a chromatic tuner, they r like $30 Cdn and they r so usefull and if that still doesnt do it for u and u want to do it by ear, check out some of the tuning help on this site. It helped me out before i got my chromatic tuner(cuz im lazy)
R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan
"And the light you left remains.." (So far Away, Nightmare, A7X)

Fav Bands:
1) A7X
2) Burn Halo
3) Stone Sour
4) Disturbed
5) Black Label Society
Well C is two whole steps down from E so as long as your guitar is tuned to standard, drop the low E to C. From there, make sure what would normally be the A string is equal to the 7th fret on what is now the low C (7th fret=G). Then tune your D string to equal the 5th fret on what is now your G. Tune the G string to equal the 5th fret on the high C string. Tune the B string to equal the 4th fret on the F string. And tune the high E string to equal the 5th fret on the A string.

Tuning: C-G-C-F-A-D (From low to high).
Quote by Lukeisonfire
Drop your e string down 1 or 2 steps and do it yourself. its easy as hell!

Make sure you have thick strings though lol.