Page 1 of 2
okay so HYPOTHETICAL situation.

your grandma dies, and eventually, your grandpa gets married.
The lady he marries already has a kid, who has a kid. the second kid would then be my step cousin. follow so far?

heres the question: IF my step-cousin is hot...is okay to hit on her?

things to consider:

no blood relation
shes my cousin
hottness

now my grandpa IS thinking of remarrying, but i dont know the lady has any grandkids, so i guess when i find that out ill get back to ya.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
You want to shag your step-cousin don't you?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I wouldn't think so since there's no blood relation. You should still fuck him/her if it's considered incest.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

I thought about this once, until I realized all my step-cousins are ugly...then I kind of put it in the back of my mind.

EDIT: Easy game are you gonna be hunting her after or something?
Last edited by raisinbran at Jan 30, 2007,
So you're asking if u can hit on a POSSIBLE step-cousin you don't even know exists?

You my fellow friend, are pathetic.

[/thread]
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I guess I used to be attracted to my cousin. Shut up! There is nothing wrong with our kind!
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
My step-cousin is pretty good looking...
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Well being from Kentucky, I know a little something about cousin-loving.

The verdict is: GO FOR IT
My roomie's dad used to make out with his cousin in the younger days... I've heard it from him in a restaurant infront of his family. Good times.....
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
The red flag:
Quote by no1flyhalf
okay so HYPOTHETICAL situation.

So exactly HOW hot is your "cousin?"
CTHC
Quote by DrewH
since when was incest a big deal?

yeah man it's a game the whole family can play
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
there's barely any relation. Go ahead and **** your imaginary cousin if you want.
Quote by TheGuitarDreams
Ghandhi was the greatest shredder ever.

Quote by Siftings
Ian Mackaye confuses a shot of heroin with his insulin, and hilarity ensues.
So IF your grandfather gets married and IF his new wife has a grand-daughter and IF shes hot.

Sure go ahead.

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
Quote by Gummy Balls
yeah man it's a game the whole family can play

i agree... family game night is dying with the same old chutes and ladders and monopoly...
its only words that bind the two of you, not blood.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
no heres an even crazier incest/ not incest question. Your going out with a girl. Her mom is single, your dad is single. Your gf's mom and your dad meet and fall in love and marry. Would you continue dating your gf? Or would you go on a rampage and kick your dad's ass for marrying your gf's mom.

edit: o btw no this hasn't happend to me thank god, but i cant even decide what i would do. I would probably just tell my dad he's not marrying that woman or im disowning him and running away with my gf.
Fender CD-110E Acoustic Electric
Ibanez RG350DX

Crate GT30
Zoom 505 II
Digitech Df-7 Distortion Factory
Quote by maroon5mustdie
I don't care if she's your hermaphrodite big sister by blood. If she's hot, you should bone her.

you find hermaphrodites to be hot?

and this "hypothetical" question is far to detailed to not be true.

QUIT TRYING TO NAIL YOUR COUSIN.
Quote by viginti_tres
no heres an even crazier incest/ not incest question. Your going out with a girl. Her mom is single, your dad is single. Your gf's mom and your dad meet and fall in love and marry. Would you continue dating your gf? Or would you go on a rampage and kick your dad's ass for marrying your gf's mom.

edit: o btw no this hasn't happend to me thank god, but i cant even decide what i would do. I would probably just tell my dad he's not marrying that woman or im disowning him and running away with my gf.

I know some people like that. Except the younger couple was already married before their single parents married each other.
Some of you UGers are pretty wierd.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Easy game I guess. But what if in some weird twist of fate the woman he ended up marrying was actually his 3rd cousin, and that made her daughter his 4th cousin, and her daughter his 5th cousin, you would be doing your 8th(?) cousin. That'd be pretty rad.
I'm from Alabama, and I have two hot third cousins. Of course, I live in Tennessee now, but still...

I don't advocate it, but if it's just, you know, making out, then it wouldn't be so bad. However, you may have a step-cousin, who isn't related to you at all, so just don't tell anyone you're fucking your first cousin by law.
Remember, incest is best, put your sister to the test!
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
wow i can almost hear the banjo's twanging....j/k
go for it.....and when she's not looking....go for the back door
Gear:
Epiphone SG Vintage
Digitech RP 100A
Kustom Quad 100 DFX
Washburn D10S Deluxe (electric acoustic)
I made my decision. definately wierd. dont do it But i had trouble thinking strait for this week i was talking with this girl who had the EXACT same last name as me. But we couldnt trace back any relation, and we looked quite a few generations. Thankfully we never went out. She was a hooker anyway, and a bitch. Besides i love my current gf so im glad i didnt go out with that hooker
Fender CD-110E Acoustic Electric
Ibanez RG350DX

Crate GT30
Zoom 505 II
Digitech Df-7 Distortion Factory
She may be hot and you may not be realted, but that's going to make it awkward at family get togethers if it doesn't work out.

So all in all it's not worth it.
You'll never be able to live it down.

Just...don't bother with it...there's plenty of other ladies out there...
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
your only related by law so it isnt really bad but people dont get it and ou wont be able to live it down so I wouldnt go for it, but if she was that good looking well go for it and make sure no one finds out because when in doubt

DENY DENY DENY
Uhh, problems not worth the reward. No.
#21 OF THE NON-CONFORMIST CLUB
This has been asked quite a few times in the last couple of weeks. The answers has always been "Do it"

So yea, go for it Cleatus
This one time I went to fuck my girlfriend, but I forgot it was April Fool's day. Well, I stuck my penis in, and it turns out she had put hot sauce in her pussy. The rest of the night was pretty bad.

0.999... = 1
Page 1 of 2