When putting this product on the fretboard/strings, are you supposed to wipe it off of the fretboard, or let it soak into the fretboard, because i let it soak in and then it sort of makes it feel grabby? Thanks in advance.
I think you're supposed to wet a cloth with it, then wipe the cloth over your strings/fretboard.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
I have always put it on then immediately wiped it off with a dry cloth. Seems to do the trick.
How about you learn to play without an unnecessary aid instead?
Not to be an as$hole, but itll start bad habits and your fingers wont callus as quickly and will thus be unable to play any non- "fastfret" guitars.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
How bout you read the instructions? There's bound to be some SOMEWHERE.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by HeartInACage
How about you learn to play without an unnecessary aid instead?
Not to be an as$hole, but itll start bad habits and your fingers wont callus as quickly and will thus be unable to play any non- "fastfret" guitars.

Fast-fret doesn't make it easier to play really (unless you for some reason got used to playing highly dirty guitars), it just makes your strings last longer, while cleaning shit off your fretboard.

It's not like the threadstarter would be totally handicapped if he played some dirty guitar; it would just feel gross cause all that dead skin and dirt would be on his fingers.

Do you even know what fast-fret is?
No idea, but I assumed it was used similarly to finger-eaze
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Quote by HeartInACage
No idea, but I assumed it was used similarly to finger-eaze

It cleans the strings as well as lubricating them, and while I don't support their usage (they make my tone really weird when I play fast-fretted guitars), they have nothing to do with making playing easier, or callouses softer, or impeding your progress as a guitarist.
I've used Fast Fret for the past 15 years or so. It keeps my strings clean and bright sounding longer. I don't like the feel of it freshly applied to strings though. I usually apply a generous amount after I play, and wipe it off with the cloth as much as possible. That way, it has time to dry before the next use and the strings don't feel all slick and lubricated when I play.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor