hey guys
I have known about the doobie brothers for a while but i have never really actually listened to alot of there music until now. They are currently one of my favourite bands. I have a few favourite songs by them like drift away,china grove, listen to the music ect. I was just wondering what songs you guys like by them and if you have any recomendations.

thanks
Last edited by rollingstones at Jan 30, 2007,
Drift Away is Dobie Gray isn't it??

And if you want recommendations, use the classic rock recommendations thread at the top of the page.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
Almost anything from The Captain and Me. But mainly CHINA GROVE.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Black Water, China Grove, etc.

Saw em in Tacoma a few years back man they can still ROCK!
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
Yea, my dad still maintains that they are the best concert he has ever seen, and he has seen some good ones (Zappa, Allmans, Who)
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
Man I'm drawing a blank on them. But, they are awesome. I love em.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
China Grove
Jesus Is Just Alright With Me
Listen To The Music
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard