This question is going to make me sound like an idiot, but I've been playing electric guitar for about two years now, and I really want an acoustic.
I've been looking at them on musicians friend, and other websites, but I've seen guitars that have like a little bit more cut out of the acoustic so it's easier to reach higher frets on the fretboard, and I was just wondering, what is that called? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
i have an ibanez acoustic/electric that has the cutaway and it is a nice feature to have
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
In gr.8 we got into purple nurples so much that the school would suspend anyone they saw doing it. We had really good aim.