It's nothing special but I really like. Its on an MG(I know point and laugh)
Guitar Setting
Neck pick up
Amp setting
Contour- 2

Its a nice fat, bluesy tone, i haveny overdriven it yet though. Try it out.
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
?...
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
i just got back from a 2-week stay in the hospital after hearing an MG.
Quote by R_H_C_P
It's a known fact that 100% of people that sell their Telecasters, die.
I think what the other guy (and girl) is saying is....

You only gave one control setting. You would have to be specific where the other controls are set. I have an MG as well and the sound all depends on what your other settings are. And be sure to add if its your OD button is in or out.

I'm glad you found a setting you like through the amp. Mine is really picky and I have all but given up on the amp itself and just use a Boss OD-20 run through the by-pass on the amp.

I lust after the sound of a tube amp and will be getting one soon....wish Moore Amplification would come down on the price of the modded Epi Valve Junior amps .

Chris
Quote by RCShadow
I think what the other guy (and girl) is saying is....

You only gave one control setting. You would have to be specific where the other controls are set. I have an MG as well and the sound all depends on what your other settings are. And be sure to add if its your OD button is in or out.

I'm glad you found a setting you like through the amp. Mine is really picky and I have all but given up on the amp itself and just use a Boss OD-20 run through the by-pass on the amp.

I lust after the sound of a tube amp and will be getting one soon....wish Moore Amplification would come down on the price of the modded Epi Valve Junior amps .

Chris

I've got the pathetic 10 watt and it only has contour. Nothing else. And it does not use OD
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
Quote by ExplorerFreak
After hearing the MG played, my testcles imploded. Yes, imploded.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by thehardwayout
I've got the pathetic 10 watt and it only has contour. Nothing else. And it does not use OD

ok. i really didnt understand what u were trying to say. basically, ur saying when u put the contour on 2 u like the tone.

honestly, im glad you like it. but that's not really a valid setting. ur talking about one knob.
you never listed what guitar, what pickup, the treble the bass, or if the gain was even on.

but dont feel bad. even if it was a valid setting from a good amp, it wouldnt matter. settings belong in the setting thread.
maybe u should edit ur first post and hit delete.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011