Page 1 of 4
I dont know if its been posted before or not, im sorry if it has. My friend recently brought this video to my attention, and i have to say, after watching it, I felt disgusted....absolutely disgusted. How can people be so blind as to do stuff like this?? Do they have no sense of compassion? Do they really think what they are doing is right? This..is just so sad...

Video
That's extremists for ya...

Anyone think she looks like a rotting corpse... Anyone?...
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
I've seen this before. She should be sent to Iraq and get beheaded, then burn in hell.
Quote by Oligarchy
You can kill my mom, but KEEP YOU HANDS OFF MY DOG, BITCH!

Quote by *Juno*
You Sir, just achieved to date, the biggest pwnage i have seen in my life

you> me
omfg that is so desgusting...
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
whats the jist of it? my computer in rez is too slow to run videos
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Quote by Anything Goes
Anyone think she looks like a rotting corpse... Anyone?...

Right here!

I've seen this before, it still shocks me, especially if she's still kicking, I figured such protests as hers would have her killed by the numerous people she is pissing off and the things which she is saying about the dead.
First off, she's freakin' ugly. Second, she keeps saying "This is gods way of telling you this is wrong" I'm Atheist and I respect others views but it's just wrong how she uses religion on her side.

I'd like to punch that stupid smile off her face.

Btw, this has been posted before, But I don't care.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
I don't like that video.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

now that bitch needs a bullet
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
I love it how she's under the impression she's a Christian. $300 says the only book of the Bible she's read is Leviticus.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
So much hate everyone! Love each other. But she seems more like a jew than a christian.
Oh yeah, God hates everyone...that's why he says in the Bible to love everyone as him and Jesus love everyone.
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
That is disgusting.

I will personally kill that dirty bitch with my hands if I had immunity.

EDIT: I watched that video response. I laughed until I noticed my dad was watching over my shoulder for both videos.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Last edited by justinp93 at Jan 30, 2007,
What I think is worse is how Fox News put her on there just to bash her and get ratings. They knew that all they were doing was bringing on a rallying point for their show. There was another person just like that on Fox News a while ago, and it was the exact same thing.
this is sad

i dont care about bush, the war, oil, terrorists

but, I do have sympathy for the soldiers of America, and other countries that are giving their lives for the people back home

and to have someone like this bitch celebrate the deaths of servicepeople, in the name of "God"

she got burned at 4:10

but seriously
people like her, are freaking whack
I have seen this so many times, I really wish people would stop posting this video. I have seen it posted at least once a week for almost 3 months.
This cheered me up.
Quote by Oligarchy
You can kill my mom, but KEEP YOU HANDS OFF MY DOG, BITCH!

Quote by *Juno*
You Sir, just achieved to date, the biggest pwnage i have seen in my life

you> me
Quote by LittleMan_LittlePenis
Oops clicked qoute instead of edit

Anyone check out that response? http://youtube.com/watch?v=UzlOFdz9xVY&watch_response
Seriously that guy is pissed.

I love this guy. He is really mad...but still manages to be intelligent.

"We have free speech in this country, but to a certain extent. You need to use fucking good judgment"

I Him.

"I'm waiting for her daughter to turn out a lesbian."

EDIT:
Quote by Kapiszka
This cheered me up.

Do you ever actually see her get hit?
Last edited by Dirge Humani at Jan 30, 2007,
Very disturbing, her veiws, the fact she hides behind religion to front her obviously extremist and hateful veiws, all of it is sickening. To praise the deaths of soldiers at their funerals when their families are trying to say good bye and pay respects is beyond abhorrent. Nothing justifies that, but like the guy above said, thats extremists for ya.
"The guitar is just a wonderful instrument. It's everything: a bartender, a psychiatrist, a housewife. its everything, but it's elusive." -Les Paul
umm, yea that lady made me so mad i went on a killing spree. i mean what the hell god hates anyways , whats one more sin?
What a tool.
The Set-Up

Gibson Les Paul/Fender MIA Deluxe Strat --> MXR Super comp --> Boss DD-3 --> Dunlop Crybaby --> Need an amp, wanna sell me one?
we might think of her as being crazy, but she thinks of us as being crazy. But even though i dont agree with her, i understand what shes talking about. She isnt evil. Shes trying to prove an opinion. Her beliefs are just very....."out there". Its her interpretation of the bible. I respect her, but I dont respect her views. Shes just too sure of herself when the only proof she has is the bible. I have sympathy for the soldiers, i have sympathy for all the, "fags", (im a "fag" myself haha) that get oppressed and prejudged......i hate prejudgment and hate....i hate religion. not god; we dont know the true god. we only know the gods presented in all those holy books. You really cant blame people interpreting it oddly.
She's almost actually makes Sean Hannity seem like a decent human
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by Aceroth
I love it how she's under the impression she's a Christian. $300 says the only book of the Bible she's read is Leviticus.

agreed
My gear:
Fender Jazz Bass
Ampeg BA115
"Christian - of, pertaining to, or derived from Jesus Christ or His teachings"

ahem, a few thinks that Jesus guy said (paraphrased of course):
"Love your enemies"
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
"Let you who is without sin cast the first stone"
et cetera
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
She's not even a sentient being. She’s like a fish.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
That has to be the most annoying looking smile I've ever seen in my life. She's a complete moron, she thinks she's doing a good thing by protesting at dead soldier's funerals? What the fuck is wrong with her...and I agree with whoever said that she got burned at 4:10 on the video, that was pretty funny.
I love how she just smiles like a fricken robot throughout all his insults and everything.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
man the more I think about that bitch the more annoyed I get
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Last edited by Gummy Balls at Jan 30, 2007,
Quote by The Ted
So much hate everyone! Love each other. But she seems more like a jew than a christian.

WTF is your problem? Go die.
Wow.. if i met her, id knock her out if she did her little rant thing, she pisses me off.
Page 1 of 4