Anyone know the difference between a Rotovibe and a Univibe with the pedal accessory? I'd like to check one or the other out, if I ever have the money (which seems unlikely, but what the hell).
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Rotovibe is more or less just a phaser/trem.

The univibe is the rotary-speaker sound.

The vintage Hendrix/ Little wing sound is the univibe.
That's what I thought, but on Dunlop's website both are listed as giving a Chorus/Vibrato effect. Are Dunlop just talking out of their arse then? 'Coz I am perfectly willing to believe that.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
You can try listening to the clips on musicians friend.

The rotovibe can do a vibrato kind of thing, but for the swirly chorus effect it's univibe all the way.
OK... Well, from what I've heard, the Univibe with a pedal sounds better than the Rotovibe, plus you can adjust the parameters of the Univibe more, which is always good. Admittedly it costs more, but since I don't have the money anyway that doesn't matter much. Thanks!