..and are they moveable? I think its some kind of sus, but Im not sure.

e--3-3-3-3
B--1-1-1-1
G--0-0-0-0
D--0-0-0-0
A--2-2-2-2
E--3-3-3-3
Gsus4
Quote by GuitarHobbiest
What exactly is a powerchord?

Quote by laid_to_waste
My trouser snake is friendly. If you pet him, he might even do a trick! think I'm going to hell for that one.
Quote by thundrstruk891
anythings moveable if you barre it. just learn to stretch your fingers lol

haha nice!
Quote by Gunpowder
Just remember, you can't spell "Ugly" without "UG"

Quote by tands

nasstyman you are full of win in the same way tobacco companies are full of ****
Quote by Zoso68
Gsus4
Nay!

The notes are G B D G C G. With G as the root, the intervals are 1 3 5 11, so the chord is Gadd11.

I don't see how to move that. I suppose you could play low E with your thumb and then barre it, but I know my hands don't bend that way.

Edit: I'm liking it as an 11 more so than 4 since the C is up high.
Last edited by bangoodcharlote at Jan 30, 2007,
I looked it up in Guitar Pro and it says its a G Major add 11, the 11th being the C your playing on the B string
Quote by TSaxnBassist
The 11th is the same thing as a 4th, but its not a Gsus4 because you still have the G major triad in it.

QFT
Quote by TSaxnBassist
The 11th is the same thing as a 4th, but its not a Gsus4 because you still have the G major triad in it.

I was hoping someone was going to say that. And to make it more clear to people who dont understand that yet, its like this. You have the 1, 3, 5, and 11 of the scale (I do believe). If the chord were to be a sus4 chord, you would have to take away that 3 in there. Leaving you with 1, 4, 5, and 11. So with adding the "4" in there, we would presume that it is an 11. Thus making Gadd11.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help