Colbert
45 56%
Stewart
32 40%
I dont watch either show so i wouldnt know
3 4%
Voters: 80.
Page 1 of 2
Who do you think, is better, Stephen Colbert of the colbert report or john stewart of the daily show
paco's pink tacos home of the dirty sanchez
I loved Stewart 'til Colbert left the daily show and made the report.

Colbert ftw
Quote by grimreaper65
Just run the steer by my table and i'll grab a hunk off.
Umm... err...

*Head Explodes*

There both great, I can't choose.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Both, but Stewart is nothing without his correspondents.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Stewart. Colbert would be nothing without him.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

stewart, i find colbert to get annoying really fast and you get no interview. stewart asks real questions at least when someone is on. I usually watch colbert until The Word and then watch somehting else
Colbert/frampton is the man..he plays good guitar
"The guitar is just a wonderful instrument. It's everything: a bartender, a psychiatrist, a housewife. its everything, but it's elusive." -Les Paul
I'm going with the old skool Stewart. But Colbert is a close second.

I Stewart
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
I find Colbert to make me laugh more.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

colbert pwns stewart in my opinion just because of the word
I think Colbert is better at the delivery of things he talks about, Stewart usually has funnier ideas/topics, but he isn't as good at the delivery.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
The two shows kinda go hand in hand, when i watch the daily show im allways happy to know the report is next. as far as the people go, stewart hands down, but the report has funnier things on it, but its not colbert thats so funny, its the bullshit like on the word.
Meh. They both suck IMO.

EDIT: Canadian Rick Mercer FTW!
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
colbert, he just makes me laugh a lot more. john stewart just repeats what every other liberal in the country has already said.
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by justinp93
Meh. They both suck IMO.

EDIT: Canadian Rick Mercer FTW!

Mercer Blows.
Stewart's a straight man, Colbert goes for the over-the-top humor. Which is fine but it can get old. Individually I'd say Colbert's funnier but for the shows I go with the Daily Show.

I'm a little sick of the Word, but Colbert manages to carry the whole show by himself
Last edited by Siftings at Jan 30, 2007,
stewart becasue if it wasn't for him coblert would not exist...
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
I think the real reason Colbert seems to be funnier is because he tends to lean towards the less "sophisticated" humor Stewart upholds. With Stewart, to get the most out of him you'll need to be up to speed with politics and the world, where as with Colbert it's really just "child's humor" with a little American Flag in the baby's hand.

No offence to Colbert, he's very funny, but John Stewart is much funnier.
Stewart was my choice! Watching Colbert is great, but after 10 min it starts to get old for me. Stewart is more free flowing and has a more flexable (or even a more broader?) personality...
www.Savetoby.com

Help Save Toby By Clicking Link Above!!!!!
I remember seeing Stewart on Crossfire that was the single best thing I've seen in my life. Tucker Carlson is such a tool.

...and yeah I watched CNN at 14
I like them both It's just that i am easily amused and stewarts material is funny but a little dry but i like them both
I LOVE both shows, and I watch them both all the time, but I think Colbert is ever so slightly funnier than Stewart. Colbert's acting/ad-libbing and charisma are simply genious.

And that's the word.
why is there no option both?
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
because i wanted to see who yall thought was the best and i knew if i put both everyone would put that
Quote by Quintessence153
I LOVE both shows, and I watch them both all the time, but I think Colbert is ever so slightly funnier than Stewart. Colbert's acting/ad-libbing and charisma are simply genious.

And that's the word.

He was truly amazing playing an arrogant shredhead.

It's called a wammy bar, DEAL with it.
Quote by scheck006
He was truly amazing playing an arrogant shredhead.

It's called a wammy bar, DEAL with it.

"I'm gonna play so many dominant sevenths and ascending pentatonic patterns that I'll make Yngwie Malmsteen look like Raffi."

Brilliant.
use the search bar

colbert ftw
Cannibal Corpse

Quote by THE JEWISH AFRO
Good Golly Gosh!

nice sig...
I have to say, I about wet my pants when I saw him doing the yelling in unison with bill oreilly thing.
Colbert= Actually Funny. Excellent Deadpan.
Stewart- A complete drama queen who gets laughs by cutting out fragments of GW's sentences, making it seem like he said something even more ridiculous than he really did.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by scheck006
I have to say, I about wet my pants when I saw him doing the yelling in unison with bill oreilly thing.

Me too!

Did anyone else see Colbert's appearance on the O'Reilly Factor?
Quote by strat_dude
Colbert/frampton is the man..he plays good guitar

Countdown to Guitarmageddon! Woot.

Colbert all the way.
Page 1 of 2