How do I select more than one note? For example if i wanted to put an effect on every other note like palm muting, how would i do it without selecting all the notes. I just want some? I tryed Shift and than clickingbut it doesnt work in GP. thanks
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Just click one note, then hit the P key on it and use the arrow keys to move around the tab.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Unfortunately, pressing P only activates the Palm mute function and does not select multiple notes, atleast with guitar pro 5. Although, I also unfortunately know of no way to make multiple selections without dragging the mouse or pressing shift.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat