ok so here i am again after 5 billion other threads but im still lookin for a neck pup for my epiphone SG-310. this is what im thinking so far.

Bridge- Bill Lawrence L-500XL, Neck- Seymour duncan-59'
orrrrrrrrrr
Bridge- Bill Lawrence L-500XL, Neck- Seymour duncan Invader SH-8(neck)

I play lots of metal, prog, hard rock stuff. so which would be the best combo?
or any other suggestions? coments?
helpppppp.

thanksss in advance. to whoever answers ahahha.
-lates
the xl500 59 sounds better i think. the invader never really appealed to me and ive heard mixed things about it, mostly bad tho hehe.

metal and prog is quite broad, if you specify bands it might be easier for us to help. if you are looking for dimebag tone the 500xl is a good start.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
well I play dream theater, satriani, anything heavy. trivium. rage against the machine, system of a down (even though those arnt prog. or some would argue metal) but yeah those and more. just looking for somehting to go with the 500XL to get a sweeeeet tone
considered EMGs? its cheaper than BL i think
my humble gears:

Ibanez Prestige RG1570 with EVOS!!!
Epiphone Std LesPaul with PAFs

EVJ -> 1960av
EHX Metal Muff, Big Muff, Small Clone
Ibanez WD7, VOX V847, OD-3, BLT slap echo

FIRST Member #11 of the EHX Users Guild
kwokwok: yeahh i have, and no the reason for getting the BLUSA. is that its cheaper than emgs. I'd sure love a killer 81/85 set. someday.

forsaknazrael: allright thankss. so the invaders shit. I'll keep taht in mind
some of the dimarzio pickups might be suitable. satriani uses various ones in his guitars so you could get one of the models for the neck to go with the bill lawrence.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
sweet kanamvar32 , thanks so iguess it could be down to the seymour duncan 59 or a satch pickup
so yalll. what would the dimarzio evolution (neck) DP158 or the Dimarzio Paf Joe DP213 sound like in the neck? along with the BLUSA L-500XL.
or should i go with the seymour duncan 59'