I'm probably gonna get a bunch of responses like "stupid thread" but whatever...

So today I heard that Kraft company is Canadian-based and that Kraft Dinner is found only in Canada. Having always had the idea that Kraft Dinner is a staple food for starving college students all around the world, I cannot picture it being exclusive to just this country.

So the question is, to everyone not located in Canada, do you know what Kraft Dinner is it common outside of Canada?
Quote by TheGuitarDreams
Ghandhi was the greatest shredder ever.

Quote by Siftings
Ian Mackaye confuses a shot of heroin with his insulin, and hilarity ensues.
um, Kraft Mac and cheese?
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Kraft is Kraft outside of Canada

Though as a college student myself. I can say that Ramen is the number one food source around.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
I dont mind. I dont eat it that much and I think its great. I eat ramen almost 4 times a week and sometimes I switch to U-don and I get sick of both.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Ever since i saw south park, ive always wanted to know what that was. I also though it was "kroff" dinner. Silly canadiens.
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by MySweetFracture
Ever since i saw south park, ive always wanted to know what that was. I also though it was "kroff" dinner. Silly canadiens.

It is pronounced "Kroff" dinner, that's how we talk up here.
Ha.
Actually, when I announced to some friends that I'd just heard "KD" isn't around outside of Canada, one said "So that's why Terrance and Phillip are always eating it on SouthPark". It was a moment of enlightenment.
Quote by TheGuitarDreams

Quote by Siftings
I like super mac better
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Quote by asbestospie
It is pronounced "Kroff" dinner, that's how we talk up here.

what are u talking about....i say it kraft dinner... or just KD..or just welfare steak, my boss calls it yellow death. it is gross though. unless maybe u chop up some wieners and dush it with ketchup
Slowhand 03/23/07
The UG Eric Clapton Fan Club

PM clapton-floyd to join
Kraft is EVERYWHERE...but here in the US we don't call it Kraft dinner we just call it "mac & cheese" or "kraft mac & cheese" or w/e...the first time i heard Kraft dinner was when my canadian friend suggested we make it and for some reason i pictured like a whole platter of chicken, salad, and mashed potatoes all made out of mac and cheese...
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Quote by Heyfredyourhat
what are u talking about....i say it kraft dinner... or just KD..or just welfare steak, my boss calls it yellow death. it is gross though. unless maybe u chop up some wieners and dush it with ketchup

dude I was joking. Usually only people from the states take me seriously, you're the first canadian ever to take me seriously when I say stuff like that.
Quote by TheGuitarDreams

Quote by Siftings
Haha oh man, I've survived many-a-weekend on Kraft Dinner and Molsen Canadian (which beats the shit out of Budweiser by the way).
hahaha yeah adding "dinner" on the end makes it seem like its a whole meal or something.

In california we call it Mac and cheese.
Not Enough AssHatery
I grew up with kraft dinner and cartoons on Saturdays. Good times. It tastes disgusting now, I can't eat it.