Poll: dick size (erect duh)
Poll Options
View poll results: dick size (erect duh)
2 in. and below
2 4%
between 2-3 in.
0 0%
between 3-4 in.
2 4%
between 4-5 in.
3 6%
between 5-6 in.
18 33%
between 6-7 in.
16 30%
between 7-8 in.
6 11%
8 in. and up
7 13%
Voters: 54.
One of the gayest threads ever. So let's find out the average dick size of UG members, the polls private so there's no need to lie . There ought to be a breast size one done to, for the ones who are unable to participate in this one
(Poll will be up shortly)
DELETE THIS THREAD. I'd refrain from capitals but it's RIGHT FARKIN' BELOW YOU!!

Edit: If you start a Breast Size one, I will make it my day to end yours.
Quote by maddd0g
Depends on the weather.

I love you maddd0g.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
The last one didn't include a poll like this, that's the difference, 2nd I'm not asking if you've ever measured your dick, that thread just kinda got off track with people announcing their size.
all i have to say is wow...

jan 07er...i'm no better myslef being an 06er...but seriously this thread is uber retarded...

but if you must know...ask your mom

....PWNED!
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
you haven't got girth in there
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Quote by Zuka
DELETE THIS THREAD. I'd refrain from capitals but it's RIGHT FARKIN' BELOW YOU!!

pms
Quote by Zuka

What if I make one?
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Let's just say I don't live up to my name.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Tragic Scene
The last one didn't include a poll, that's the difference, 2nd I'm not asking if you've ever measured you dick.

Look, 07er, just delete it, because this is absolute BS! I don't care what your lame logic makes you do, delete this, and delete it now.
This is so.. well.. GAYlame....

but if you must know...

i am a Lesbian
Gear:
Charvel/Jackson 3B Bass
Jackson CMG Bass
Ibanez BTB575FM 5-String Bass
Vintage 70s Ampeg V9 SVT/ Ampeg 8x10 Cab
Fender Deluxe Blackout Telecaster

Angelus Mortem
Quote by Metal-X
What if I make one?

I don't care if Matthew Bellamy made it, I'd be pissed.
if your over 8 in...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

i hate you
Meh it's not completly retarded, not with 24 voters and quickly climbing, this threads gonna be done sometime, and it'll probably be done again, and again, and again so why not get it over with now and just let this one fade away if you hate it so much.
Quote by Zuka
Look, 07er, just delete it, because this is absolute BS! I don't care what your lame logic makes you do, delete this, and delete it now.

Super hardcore PMS...
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Zuka
I don't care if Matthew Bellamy made it, I'd be pissed.

hmmmm... maybe i should make it... just to piss you off... or not...
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
My problem, people, is it was bad enough we had this stupid "wu7z yur pen15 5iz3" thread, but to make a duplicate when the original is still active is rediculous. It's so aggrivating how someone can be so ignorant!!

And don't even get me into the breasts thing, because I don't need that starting up again.
(I bet zuka's gonna put up her agitated avatar here in a sec.)

The breast thing, I won't make it, making one of these is gay enough.
Quote by Zuka
My problem, people, is it was bad enough we had this stupid "wu7z yur pen15 5iz3" thread, but to make a duplicate when the original is still active is rediculous. It's so aggrivating how someone can be so ignorant!!

And don't even get me into the breasts thing, because I don't need that starting up again.

dude

NO ONE CARES!!!
Quote by Gummy Balls
you haven't got girth in there

Im going to guess from visual, for I havent got a ruler and say 6-7...because it's not as if it's hard to see and guess.
Quote by hippieboy444
dude

NO ONE CARES!!!

There is a reason you aren't aloud to talk.

Just delete this and brag about your 12 incher in the already existant thread.
Quote by Zuka

Are you a mod?

Thats what i thought. Get over it.
Quote by Zuka

this probably is not a viable excuse... but this is the pit... it's mostly guys... things like this are going to happen... if you don't want to deal with stupid shit like this... get off of UG and the internet
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up