Which guitars would have the aboslute thinnest necks? ...A neck ideal for a player with small hands.
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
Ibanez guitars with the Wizard (original or the remake, which I think is called the SuperWizard (confirmation?)) neck. The Wizard II is slightly thicker than the original Wizard, but it's pretty thin. So...basically get an RG :P
a banjo is thinner i think...

yea go wizard if u want thin.. too thin for me thoguh
my humble gears:

Ibanez Prestige RG1570 with EVOS!!!
Epiphone Std LesPaul with PAFs

EVJ -> 1960av
EHX Metal Muff, Big Muff, Small Clone
Ibanez WD7, VOX V847, OD-3, BLT slap echo

FIRST Member #11 of the EHX Users Guild
How thin are we talking? My SG feels thin to me, but I don't know if you would consider it thin.

Kinda hard to judge something like that unless you want people to just tell you one or two guitars. Got any more details?
Quote by Ellron
Masterbate to her image then tell her about it...Then you will have to forget about her.

Quote by unplugtheradio
im gonna go tell my friends that if i die i want a myspace bulletin about me.
Quote by Oneordinarylife
How thin are we talking? My SG feels thin to me, but I don't know if you would consider it thin.

Kinda hard to judge something like that unless you want people to just tell you the absolute thinnest necks.

Yeah I was looking for the absolute thinnest. It's not that I have much of a problem getting around my Gibson neck, it's just that it feels chunky in my hands. I've tried an SG, and it felt the same.
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
Ibanez Wizard necks are rather thin.
but again, it feels different for everyone.
ie people with massive palms but short fingers.
and vice versa