i was looking at some traynor amps and they look really good, but it seems like the overdrive is made for more modern stuff...i think. please correct me if im wrong. if im right, can they do sounds such as acdc and black crowes and led zeppelin as well? also does it have a goo clean sound. i think it does, but im just asking.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
If you mean the combos, they're pretty (vintage) Marshally. They can get a bit more gain than that, but should be spot on for Zep and AC/DC stuff.
oh really? i dunno, for some reason they just seemed like they would be mor emodern sounding. i guess im just a little off today.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
yeah, i'd say the combos (haven't tried the 50 or 80, but the others) are pretty vintage.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?