D cup
7 8%
DD cup
4 5%
bigger
25 29%
Voters: 85.
Page 1 of 4
hahahah you are about to get ass ****ed.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
I'm a C.

*Fondles self*
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
... I... I don't even know what to say. I really thought there was some small amount of respectful people here. But apparently not.

Save me BOB.
Zing, oh also I get credit for the idea! Zuka's gonna put up one hell of an angry pink haired chick avatar, for this one.
Quote by Zuka
... I... I don't even know what to say. I really thought there was some small amount of respectful people here. But apparently not.

Save me BOB.

respectful??? you really thought we were respectful??? are you serious???
I think this comes off as a bit creepy, perverted a bit...yeah thats the word

stop being immature pricks, then again whaddya expect from an A7X/atryeu fan
Quote by atreyu+a7xfan
respectful??? you really thought we were respectful??? are you serious???

Learn to read. I clearly never said I thought you were.
Quote by Sailor Jerry

Lame user name btw.

HAHAHAHA best post in this lame thread! I agree- that user name sucks!
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by Zuka

Save me BOB.

Im sorry, but you are the most annoying person on this site by far.

get over your little ego trips, you ARE NOT a mod, so quit trying to act like one(reffering to other threads.)
you retarded...shallow...and you have like... the most unoriginal name ever
and im 100 percent sure that avenged sevenfold and atreyu are not metalcore... their more like... new wave hair metal...
pringles was originally going to be a tennis ball company

having a penis is like having a friend who always wants to play
Quote by Sailor Jerry
Im sorry, but you are the most annoying person on this site by far.

get over your little ego trips, you ARE NOT a mod, so quit trying to act like one(reffering to other threads.)

Said the Jan 07er. Like i'm in any position to care what you think. Total feminine disrespect, I'll be damned if I sit by and watch it be praised.
Quote by Zuka
Said the Jan 07er. Like i'm in any position to care what you think. Total feminine disrespect, I'll be damned if I sit by and watch it be praised.
Your efforts are an inspiration to us all
I'm not really a noob, I just set up this account in case I got banned, so yeah I to hate jan 07ers, multiple accounts rule, + friend's accounts that I figure out the password to.
Quote by Zuka

Said the Nov 05er

You want respect? learn to respect people on this site. Every thread I look in your pissed off, report, and try to act like a mod. Get over yourself. YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSE.
Quote by Tragic Scene
I'm not really a noob, I just set up this account in case I got banned, so yeah I to hate jan 07ers
...?
Zuka=UG's Only Bitch!!
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Tragic Scene
I'm not really a noob, I just set up this account in case I got banned, so yeah I to hate jan 07ers, multiple accounts rule, + friend's accounts that I figure out the password to.

Maybe not a noob, but a dumbass for saying that.

...and Maynard...stfu
Quote by Zuka

Shhh....do you hear that?

It's the world's smallest violin...and it's playing for you.

You DO know you're only encouraging people to make threads like this with your hollow threats. It'll get closed...just wait it out. And honestly, who cares? If any chicks vote on this, then I suppose all your whining will be in vain. And NO, I'm not an 06 or 07er, so don't use that lame excuse on me when you attempt to flame me.
Quote by Dæmönika
When I became ill last week, I had to make a critlist for people who came in and looked at my songs. Now, I've decided to make a cuntlist for The Pit. Starting with this thread. So far I have:

atreyu+a7xfan
Sailor Jerry
Dimebag22
Bobthemonkey14
Welcome to the FOTB ^^
Quote by Tragic Scene
Yeah, I set up an account for that one thread.

um...i don't know if you're serious but you can get banned for multiple accounts.
*ignores fighting* i'm somewhere between a B and a C.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Quote by Siftings
Maybe not a noob, but a dumbass for saying that.

Dumbass, yes I am, boredom and ADD make me this way. Anyway I don't care if they ban this account, I'll only use it for iffy situations where I might or might not get banned.
Quote by Tragic Scene
Dumbass, yes I am, boredom and ADD make me this way. Anyway I don't care if they ban this account, I'll only use it for iffy situations where I might or might not get banned.

it will be permabaned
Quote by Sailor Jerry
Said the Nov 05er

You want respect? learn to respect people on this site. Every thread I look in your pissed off, report, and try to act like a mod. Get over yourself. YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSE.

What threads am I pissed off in? Spam threads? Repeat threads? Hate threads?

Act like a mod? Are you saying when a mod isn't active in the pit it's "fun" time? Where did I imply at all I was better? Would you like me to say it?

I am better than you. I would never, ever post a disrespectful thread designed with malicious intent. And I certainly wouldn't attempt to justify it with illogical claims.

Keep your mouth shut.
Quote by Tragic Scene

they'll permaban the tragic scene account and 30 day ban the other one.
Yep they're banning me, it says I have 0 posts, that usually happens right b4 they ban someone. Oh well bye bye UG Different emails it's impossible to trace back to my other one(s)

hmmm..it's like I'm in a waiting room or something, it must be a pain to ban someone if it takes this long, I'm sorry for being a bother.

I'm still here weird.
Last edited by Tragic Scene at Jan 30, 2007,
Page 1 of 4