http://www.musicyo.com/product_specs.asp?pf_id=196

i was lookin around for some good metal guitars in a low price range, and saw this, it looks awesome, but ive never played one, how is it? is it worth the money or should i continue looking?
Gear:
Epiphone 1958 Black flyingv
Peavey 5150 Head
Crate cab
Yamaha guitar (1st guitar)
Behringer V-ampire 112
Out of Stock. Oh well. The origional Frankenstein is a Charvel.
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.
I think I have that one, or similar. it seems a pretty decent guitar for the price, but you'd need to upgrade the trem and pickups. Also, I've heard some horror stories about other kramers that suggest that I may have got lucky.

At that kind of price, quality control isn't always amazing, you're best to try before you buy.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?