http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16767118/

I mean seriously, if this continues, he's gonna get all the americans killed one way or another. Alot of people already hate america for invading Iraq, and now he's calling for 20,000 more troops for Iraq. For what? I haven't seen any gains from the War in Iraq for the US yet and he's just endangering more people's lives. And also recently, he's gotten Iran into it too by making it ok to kill Iranian agents in Iraq.
Seriously...he just may be the most irresponsible president in US history IMHO.
this should be in the political thread, but i agree that he is the worst president ever elected.
Not Enough AssHatery
Sometimes I won't think twice about him, but when I do, it's really rather scary.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
someone listens to green day a little too much
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by Shredder Guitar
someone listens to green day a little too much

Someone is retarded.
BOLD.
Quote by myself101

Fixed.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Someone is retarded.

hey not my fault man.. i just assumed he was one of those emos who base all presidential judgings on the song "american idiot"
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Hmm, how should i begin this?

Grow a ****ing spine you wimp?

Have your testes dropped yet?

Take a GD look around you.. this is the world we live in: There are MFs that want to kill us all if we do not submit to their STONE AGE world view....

But yeah, it's George Bushs fault

F***ing candy ass pansy.
Gear:
Charvel/Jackson 3B Bass
Jackson CMG Bass
Ibanez BTB575FM 5-String Bass
Vintage 70s Ampeg V9 SVT/ Ampeg 8x10 Cab
Fender Deluxe Blackout Telecaster

Angelus Mortem
Quote by ncrocker81
the recruters at my school said if we are in iraq for another year there will be a draft

BS. They could never pass a conscription law, especially not with half of the seats belonging to Democrats.
Hes sending more troops to finish the job faster, so or troops can get home sooner

duuuhhh
F***ing candy ass pansy.

LOL
Quote by Gunpowder
Quote by ncrocker81
the recruters at my school said if we are in iraq for another year there will be a draft

Bush has made it clear that he would not institute the draft. Hitlery, on the other hand, is a different story. She would pull out our troops, making our soldier's sacrifices worthless.
Report me biatch.

I don't give a rat.
Gear:
Charvel/Jackson 3B Bass
Jackson CMG Bass
Ibanez BTB575FM 5-String Bass
Vintage 70s Ampeg V9 SVT/ Ampeg 8x10 Cab
Fender Deluxe Blackout Telecaster

Angelus Mortem
Quote by ckellingc
Bush has made it clear that he would not institute the draft. Hitlery, on the other hand, is a different story. She would pull out our troops, making our soldier's sacrifices worthless.

that's a lousy justification for perpetuating a war...
I needja right now to look at your neighbor...cuz a lot a y'all think y'all goin' t' heaven (huh)...and y' ain't gon' go! So I need you right now t'look at your neighbor,an' say 'neighbor', say 'NEEEIIGHHH-BAH':...YOU AIN'T GOIN'!! You ain't goin'...
Quote by MySweetFracture
this should be in the political thread, but i agree that he is the worst president ever elected.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that, but yeah....I'm glad he's not leading my country anyway. I think he's just in a hole he can't get out of, and the more he tries to get out, the worse things become.

EDIT:
Quote by ckellingc

I agree......I don't think you can keep adding fuel to the fire like Bush appears to be doing, but you most definitely can't start the fire and then leave it unattended!

P.S. I have no idea why I'm in such a metaphorical mood tonight...
Last edited by the_experience at Jan 30, 2007,
Politically correct wars make me giggle.

A 20,000 troop increase isn't a surge, it's like 15%, it's a bad tip at a nice resturant. Less than .5% of troops have died in the entire military, Iraq or not, and everyone is getting their panties in a bunch over it and worrying about needing to instigate a draft, a last-resort option, over a bunch of stone-age terrorists who kill themselves off for us.

But oh yeah, we're totally going into oblivion for it. Moron.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
Politically correct wars make me giggle.

A 20,000 troop increase isn't a surge, it's like 15%, it's a bad tip at a nice resturant. Less than .5% of troops have died in the entire military, Iraq or not, and everyone is getting their panties in a bunch over it and worrying about needing to instigate a draft, a last-resort option, over a bunch of stone-age terrorists who kill themselves off for us.

But oh yeah, we're totally going into oblivion for it. Moron.

That would be the media's fault.
Well; it's either another surge of troops to secure this bloody mess he created; or we should just pull out tomorrow; build big walls around the US and try to live out one more sort of happy generation before Iraq becomes a completely terrorist state, and gradually escalates to the cataclysmic downfall of the Eastern Hemisphere. The problem is this asinine bureaucracy that's keeping us divided on the matter. The Democrats are just as bloody opinionated as the GOP; and because nobody's accomplishing ANYTHING, we must be burning HUGE holes in the nation's wealth. I cannot see American Democracy functioning in a new Iraq. Insurgents would tear such a free government to bloody shreds the second we set sail. If I had to assume anything would function; I would imagine it to be a relatively firm-fisted manifestation of a republic.

However; I then think back to every time we've decided to poke around with other people's governments... how well it's turned out in the past... and what logic there was in trying this again...

BUT; I am after all a 17-year-old American who's very views on ALL OF THIS run through the media. In which case; I'll form what interpretations I can.

.. ahh what the hell do I know?
Gonna go hide in a hole now.
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.