i was wondering if anyone knew more songs that kind of sound like "nobody knows you when you're down and out" by clapton, and "taking care of no business" by hendrix. i want to get into more of that kind of blues.....that is the none traditional 12 bar or 16 bar blues. blues that goes through a bunch of chords and where the words dont follow the 12 bar as well. does any one know any artists that have more songs like this? or even any tips on how to make songs like this?
Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
i was wondering if anyone knew more songs that kind of sound like "nobody knows you when you're down and out" by clapton, and "taking care of no business" by hendrix. i want to get into more of that kind of blues.....that is the none traditional 12 bar or 16 bar blues. blues that goes through a bunch of chords and where the words dont follow the 12 bar as well. does any one know any artists that have more songs like this? or even any tips on how to make songs like this?

I think they might just be 1, 4, 5 standard blueses. I haven't heard them for awhile...
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!