Im going on a cruise this summer and i wanna know, whats the big deal? I mean ive never been on one but it sounds like something i wouldnt like too much. I mean i dont like a lot of water, i guess im just not the beach going type. Can anyone whos been on one enlighten me on how cruises are as great as people say they are?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Everyones drunk and it makes your job easier....

But seriously they're lots of fun. Theres always shit to do and it's really easy to meet new people (even for me which says a lot).
Quote by WantToLearn
what is poon?
its just great to be able to relax all day and fall asleep in a huge rocking chair
Quote by mr. cool
popapez fucking knows every thing from how to touch a girl right to how to speak spanish
Quote by Smokey Amp
Popapez can shred0rz the acoustic guitar
Quote by search49
In the Pit, generally only the things that popapez said were worthwhile. You're a goddess, darling.
this summer? the summer just ended....unless you mean next year

but i dont see the hype, its just like a resort on a boat but worse because you cant leave if you want to (just in case) and theres less activities (its on a boat)
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
this summer? the summer just ended....unless you mean next year

but i dont see the hype, its just like a resort on a boat but worse because you cant leave if you want to (just in case) and theres less activities (its on a boat)

the yanks just had winter dude.
youve got to think hemispherally
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
yep, its about 12 degrees down here
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

There awsome, i just got back from one. We went from Jan.3rd-13th and i loved it. All the free food all the pretty women. That should be enough right there but if you need more... It's also a good week or so away from the hectic life stile where you just get to relax in the sun and not care about a thing. You also get to stop at places you've never been and just get to see what it's like in other cultures which you will find is amazing. The scenery is nice. What cruise line are you going? and whats the name of your boat?
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
there alot of fun. i didnt htink it would be my "element" but it was awesome i met many new friends. and playing basketball on one is a little harder than on a court. it takes a day to get used to it but even then you can suddenly see the goal move. but i would just roam around by myself sometimes.
like a chicken on a junebug.- coach teasdale

if you dont want to play basketball go to underwater basket weaving. coach teasdale

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
-- Douglas Adams
Basically...

alchohol and girls
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
im going to the bahamas from florida, my brothers friend is getting married on the boat and she invited us. as for the name i have no idea, and im not 18 yet, which is the drinking age on the boat, so no alcohol for me
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

i went to mexico on a cruise a few years back...good times...and about the alcohol, once you get to the bahamas, they really don't care how old you are...i was sixteen, and i had no trouble....and at a beach with a free open bar...
I did a small cruise from florida to the bahamas when i was in college, stayed there for a week and cruised back - it was awesome, i'm sure you'll have a money time. Plus its a marriage in the bahamas, its going to be amazing. Its got to be better than freezing up here in the ice - look, if you want you can go to work for me and I'll take the bahamavention Hmm?
I don't even care to shake these zipper blues...