In Your opinion. what Punk and Ska Record Label do you believe has had the bands? What one has had some of the most successful bands?. Thoughts!
As far as success goes, there's SST and Alternative Tentacles that are pretty big.

My favorite label would probably be Crypt, but I don't think that they're as big as the aforementioned labels.
I don't know anything about record labels. I never payed attention to who was on what. The only label I'd be able to name any substantial number of bands from is 90's Epitaph, and all the bands I could think of would suck.

Biafra's Alternative Tentacles, though, I know held The Cruci****s, so I'll go with them.

As for ska, I'd say that Moon Ska Records did pretty well for itself.
Slash Records was one of the best (X, Germs, Fear, Blasters, Decline soundtrack, etc.)
I don't think the record label has anything to do with the quality of the bands, well maybe audio quality but you get my point. I like kung fu records for some reason, only band I like like on it is the vandals and they made it.
What's up?
SST has released some of my favourite albums, including ones from Black Flag, Husker Du, Minutemen, plus they released "I Against I" from the Bad Brains, that was pretty ****ing solid
i like SST, alternative tentacles, and Epitaph. but epitaph has had some shitty bands on it lately, not gonna lie.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

maybe captain oi! records...i don't think so cause the adicts were on it and they ain't oi.

i used to be such a ***** for Asian Man Records, not so much anymore. i have an asian man patch. mike park looks like a cool dude.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
2 Tone RecordsQUOTE]

The Specials were/are awsome!

Crass Records
Puke 'n' Vomit Records
Insurgence Records

They have The Oppressed and the Angelic Upstarts, so they're successful in my opinion.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Fat Wreck Chords is probably my favorite

but SST was great and Sailor's Grave has some pretty good new bands on it.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
i forgot the name of it...um..reagan youth are on it and old anti-flag...hm...damn it...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

Quote by mike2
i forgot the name of it...um..reagan youth are on it and old anti-flag...hm...damn it...

New Red Archives, or NRA. UK Subs also released some stuff on there.
SST is an obvious one, I also like Asian Man. The only thing I've heard from them that I don't like is Mike Park's solo stuff. Absolutely awful IMO.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by hardrock1315
New Red Archives, or NRA. UK Subs also released some stuff on there.

that's it, i knew it was red archives, and that there was another word in the title...but i forgot...w/e...i like the cds they put out...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Quote by drema
sideonedummy
byo
charged
puncore
these are my favorites

(epitaph is ok)

i like those except for side one, and i only like epitaph for LoC