i thought this would be a good idea tell a story about a steal you found at like a pawn shop or garage sale maybe it'll catch on and maybe not if it doesnt it may still incourage me to start up a mini business

epiphone g-400 1996 200$ with hard shell

One day i was at work and a buddy of mine were talking about the old days when we were six. So somehow we got on the topic of making songs and he had this red guitar that he played. I forgot what it was, but i was just about 1 year after playing some old memphis pwnshop thing. So we kept talking and after work i asked him what it was it was a epi sg(im a sucker for a wine red guitar)and so he asked me if i wanted to come over take a look when i got there b-u-t-ful althought the nut was broken i still fell in love with it and i still love it im actually playing it as i type this and ive never regreted it.
epiphone sg
MIM Fender Telecaster
peaveyvalveking 112
behringer pedal:TO800, UD100, EQ700
custom pedal board
goals for 0

-to sing
-sing & play
-have succesful first show
Last edited by rockintill2 at Jan 31, 2007,
alright bad idea then i guess
epiphone sg
MIM Fender Telecaster
peaveyvalveking 112
custom pedal board
goals for 0

-to sing
-sing & play
Sweet man. I got an Ibanez RG760(w/original edge trem and wizard1 neck) for $299. The shop thought it was an RG370 bwahaha!
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by mw7
Sweet man. I got an Ibanez RG760(w/original edge trem and wizard1 neck) for $299. The shop thought it was an RG370 bwahaha!

Do you know of any shops in Toronto/ in the area that would have left handed guitars? I know it's a huge longshot.
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
Quote by xTJx
Do you know of any shops in Toronto/ in the area that would have left handed guitars? I know it's a huge longshot.

LA Music in Mississauga have a couple,http://lamusic.ca/default.asp?nCategory=353&nLevel=4

Also try Long and Mcquade, but its hard to find a large selection of left handed guitars, your options are really limited.
-Jimi Hendrix
how about mothers music?
epiphone sg
MIM Fender Telecaster
peaveyvalveking 112
custom pedal board
goals for 0

-to sing
-sing & play
Quote by mw7
LA Music in Mississauga have a couple,http://lamusic.ca/default.asp?nCategory=353&nLevel=4

Also try Long and Mcquade, but its hard to find a large selection of left handed guitars, your options are really limited.

Oh I was talking about Pawn shops and such.
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
Quote by xTJx
Oh I was talking about Pawn shops and such.

I don't know any good pawn shops but your almost guaranteed to not get a left handed guitar there. Like I said, your options are pretty limited.
-Jimi Hendrix
back on topic if you found an good find post picture ro tell a short story
epiphone sg
MIM Fender Telecaster
peaveyvalveking 112
custom pedal board
goals for 0

-to sing
-sing & play