is there anything i could buy that gets rid of scars? I still have scars of when i used to cut myself still....Theyre from like 1 1/2 years ago and they still look fresh in my arm. People always ask me if i cut and im just like oh no not anymore. god no flaming please. serious question.

the camera doesnt capture it well but if u look hard enough you can see them.
grosses me out
Pass them off as battle scars
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
why would you want to remove them? i have scars from the same thing and i want to keep them there because they remind me of who i used to be.
Emos!!
Last night I played a blank tape at full volume. The mime next door went crazy.

Quote by Metal-X
Pass them off as battle scars

Thats what I do. lol.

One time I had a graze on my elbow I made it look like a vagina gushing blood.
yo.

I BELIEVE
there really isn't much u can do, at least not without lotions and creams...idk, maybe those rejuvinating things or those things to prevent wrinkles?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Why do you cut yourself anyway?

i used to. i dunno cuz it felt good. actually if u intentionally cut urself, its supposed to release endorphins
band-aid?

edit: just wondering, if you get a tan, does the scar change color/tone as well?
^ thats the most amazing answer from a Jan 07'er Ive seen this whole month

Twistedit:
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
i used to. i dunno cuz it felt good. actually if u intentionally cut urself, its supposed to release endorphins

Endorphins is an incredibly sexy word
sex
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
only idiots cut themselves
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Quote by Twist of fate
^ thats the most amazing answer from a Jan 07'er Ive seen this whole month

if it was for me...thank you..i appreciate it...

if not...
Ok, here's a semi-serious answer:
I've found that scars on the arms tend to last a while. Somebody (who will go unnamed) once scraped my arm (badly) with his or her nails, and the scars took at least a couple years to get to the point where you couldn't see them unless you were really looking for them.

A dermatoligist might be able to provide you with some sort of remedy. But otherwise I'd just either wait them out or like Metal-X said...I'd just say you got in a knife duel .
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
They're quite likely to stay for a long time, if not be there permanently. I know it sucks, my best friend used to cut herself, but i got her out of it. It'll be a reminder of who u used to be, and of who you don't want to be any more.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I have scars, but they are manly ones, from real injuries that required surgery. In fact I snapped my left wrist just on saturday; metal plate five screws.
I got the smallest of scars on my forehead from having my head smacked into a pool table.....6 stitches BITCHES!!

I got tons on my knees and a few on my elbows.
yo.

I BELIEVE
My lawn is so emo it cuts itself!!!

Last night I played a blank tape at full volume. The mime next door went crazy.

Quote by Twist of fate
Yea it was since this "^" is reffering to the post above me

yeah, i got that part. its just that usually many people get to put their word in before i can.
Quote by Jesse Mrau
I have scars, but they are manly ones, from real injuries that required surgery. In fact I snapped my left wrist just on saturday; metal plate five screws.

You just made my nippples hard.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
a) cut more to disguise that cut
b) cut your arm of
c) get a hot iron and burn yourself to take attention away
d) stop being a smelly emo
Quote by devilscruffs14
once i banged a 5 year old chick, i love banging older women.

HAHA
theres not really much you can do...
i use to cut myself 3 years ago. i tried rubbing the scars away with sandpaper, constantly putting band-aids over them, and once a tried lighting it on fire for a few seconds but that just ended up in second degree burns and hurt like s.hit

but now its clearing up.. and the wounds were really deep. i locked myself in my room with nothing sharp but a blunt pair of scissors and a nail filer

p.s. im not emo =]
people here are so god damn insensitive. i don't cut myself, nor am i 'emo,' but seriously people, you have no idea what most people who cut themselves have gone through. grow up. i agree that cutting oneself is a terrible thing to do, but i hardly believe that ridiculing them will do anything but cause more damage.
one time at a party i got dared to burn myself with a lighter. The scars been there for a year or so and looks like i did it yesterday.
Okay. Your best bet is to put CoCo butter on it. Trust me I have scars to prove that I know what I'm talking about.
Quote by b r y a n
people here are so god damn insensitive. i don't cut myself, nor am i 'emo,' but seriously people, you have no idea what most people who cut themselves have gone through. grow up. i agree that cutting oneself is a terrible thing to do, but i hardly believe that ridiculing them will do anything but cause more damage.

thats what she said
Quote by devilscruffs14
once i banged a 5 year old chick, i love banging older women.

HAHA
if anybody ask just say:

yes, i used to cut myself, my mind was as weak as a burnt piece of paper in the water...

they'll get confused and won't ask again