I have taken a break from metal for now, and latley been playing a lot of blues,and ,most classic rockish stuff. I want a pedal for a good Hendrix(specialy Red House ),SRV,David Gilmore and stuff like that. I already have a wah I was thinkin fuzz or octive or somthing. I have a couple hundred Dollars.
Quote by metalhead296
get a damage control peddle. the womanizer i think...

Damage Control Blues. Honastly though for $200, get an American Big Muff, and maybe something funky sounding like the DOD envelope filter. If not get a Dunlop Fuzz Face. Ill warn u thou i have heard the newer ones suck but i havnt actually used one.. I suggest u try em out.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Buy one from That_pink_queen.

Like $75 for vintage germanium fuzz, if your lookin' at fuzz.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
I do use my JNH for blues. But it works for me. Some people says its a piece of trash though.

Fender HSS Strat>Patchbay>PW Tuner
>535q>JNH>Deucetone Rat>MIJ BF2>Byoc Trem
>MIJ CE2>VisualVolume>DD6>Patchbay>Amp
KR Gypsy Fuzz. They're $160 new and are supposed to be awesome, and it's perfect for you. If you're willing to spend a bit more go for a Roger Mayer Fuzz (Axis or Classic) or an Analog Man Sunface.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp