So I was informed today that my punk friend voted for Bush in the last election...

Why, you may ask?

To piss off Green Day and their fans.

Sure, he did cast a vote towards a president he hates, but he also cast a vote against something he hates more...blind politics.
Those Green Day fans had it coming... but which is the lesser of two evils - Bush or Green Day fans? Green day obviously, as Green day lacks rulership one of the most powerful nations on earth. =/
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
your friend is a punk of the truest form.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
hey, come on! trendy faux political music is way better than actual political beliefs
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Quote by Player 1
i'm sure those 12 year old girls are heart broken.

genius none the less.

www.Savetoby.com

Help Save Toby By Clicking Link Above!!!!!
lets see, a punk spiting punks to be punk, because is trendy to be a punk who hates punks

lets all hop on the bandwagon and be punks!

isnt my studded belt cool?
I'd say "talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face", but it's more like decapitating yourself to spite the guy standing over there.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Caustic
I'd say "talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face", but it's more like decapitating yourself to spite the guy standing over there.

well, yes. it was dumb.

but the principle is still hilarious.
Quote by Earplaymusic
lets see, a punk spiting punks to be punk, because is trendy to be a punk who hates punks

lets all hop on the bandwagon and be punks!

isnt my studded belt cool?

did you get it at hot topic?
cos they have real punkzorz clothez
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Eh, that's stupid.

It's not like there aren't people who blindly vote for the republicans too.

We have little green day fans who like to be anti-establishment, they have nascar fans who voted against Kerry because he married a German and because Sean Hannity says liberals hate America.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by captainjackass
its not like his vote mattered anyway :/

that's why many people doesn't vote
hey i like green day, shut up

meanie
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
How is that even cool? Unless he is some famous guy, nobody will give a rats ass. All it is was some random kid voting for bush to piss off greenday fans, how would they even know?

Such a lame idea.