Don't Go to church
95 44%
I go to church
72 34%
I hate church
47 22%
Voters: 214.
Page 1 of 2
I just thought of this...Who goes to church and who doesn't go to church? or Who went and thought it was boring and quit? haha

Poll will be up.

Personally I dont go.
I used to, and actually did enjoy it. I stopped because my beliefs changed and I moved to another state.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
don't go. I value sleeping in on sundays more than a relationship with God
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
wow big poll
yeah i go 2x a wk at least
my humble gears:

Ibanez Prestige RG1570 with EVOS!!!
Epiphone Std LesPaul with PAFs

EVJ -> 1960av
EHX Metal Muff, Big Muff, Small Clone
Ibanez WD7, VOX V847, OD-3, BLT slap echo

FIRST Member #11 of the EHX Users Guild
I have better things to do on a sunday morning...

Like sleep
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/NotsodumbnowamI.jpg[/img]
George Bush - "More than just a euphanism of pubic hair" - Colin Mocharie

MySpace be my friend,...... please?

Quote by iamded
My god... so simple... yet so fucking genius! You rock.
^ u 7th day adventist?
my humble gears:

Ibanez Prestige RG1570 with EVOS!!!
Epiphone Std LesPaul with PAFs

EVJ -> 1960av
EHX Metal Muff, Big Muff, Small Clone
Ibanez WD7, VOX V847, OD-3, BLT slap echo

FIRST Member #11 of the EHX Users Guild
I go to a protestant church, but I don't like it. I wouldn't say I HATE it, that seems too strong. I like the majority of the people there, they're not the problem. I just don't really agree with their beliefs. I was raised in this church, and I don't have an option as to whether I go or not. I won't be all "omgz im a atheist becuz im lyk teh pwn" because I don't know what I am. I'm leaning towards athiest, but my mom also raised me with some pagan beliefs, which really interests me.

At this point in my life, I'm unsure of my religion. I don't particularly like church or agree with Christianity, but I do attend mass every Sunday, because I'm forced to by my dad. Until I leave for college, I must attend church with the rest of the family, according to him.

EDIT: And a few extra hours of sleep would be great. But that's not my point.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
i go to church every saturday (and i'm an atheist) because

1- my parents literally torture me if i don't go
2- there a extremely hot girl in the choir
I'm usualy at the church 2-3 times a week.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
I was at church about every sunday from the time I was born till around the age of 15-17, Some place in there. Still a strong believer but just dont go... If I do the whole marrige thing I can see myself going again tho...
www.Savetoby.com

Help Save Toby By Clicking Link Above!!!!!
I go to church for Confirmation I (Catholic stuff ) but let me tell you, there's a lot of hotties there.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by deluxity
there a extremely hot girl in the choir

You sinful little boy
i is cool
I go to church and i love it.

Tens of thousands of people
Amazing spiritual atmosphere
A funny and charismatic Pastor
Great performances by our band

...and lots of other things i like about my church.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

I go every Sunday and I enjoy it but I'm not hardcore about it. I think I only enjoy it so much because I want to. Its not like I think my beliefs are anyone elses but I do enjoy church.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
I've been though. On Christmas one year. I don't remember why. I think my mom wanted to re-live her childhood or something.
someone stole my mp3 player player at school
so my dearest mother promised to by me a nice new one if i went to church

i was sooo fricken happy as i rarely ever get given anything. i pay for it all myself and im fine with that

it all seemed a bit fake. but everyone there was nice and gave us food and such. thats what people do when they want to help out people they feel sorry for

they give them food
Once upon a time, I did. Now? I figure any higher power (if any) would look better on me if I stayed true to myself, instead of pretending to be something I'm not. I don't subscribe to the beliefs, so I don't go. Luckily my family isn't an overly religious one, so I get no flak for it.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by toton1989
I go to church and i love it.

Tens of thousands of people
Amazing spiritual atmosphere
A funny and charismatic Pastor
Great performances by our band

...and lots of other things i like about my church.

Tens of thousands of people?!?!?!

We have a couple hundred at the most.

But I go to church every sunday. Then there is youth. And I play guitar and sing worship for a youth thing every month. This is a protestant church, and Ive really found it home since Ive moved here this summer. Gods just working in my life in amazing ways.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
I go to church. I HATE the youth ministries. The junior highers are just there to play video games, skateboard, play fooseball (sp?), play pool, socialize, etc, and none of the youth members really take it all that seriously. Thus I go to the adult congregation. The musicianship of the "band's" performance is awesome. It's not really just a band, cause the musicians alternate and there are everything from violinists to saxophonists, aside from the standard pianist/keyboardist/acoustic guitarist/bassist/electric guitarist/drummer/singers.

There are I guess a couple thousand at mine.
i dont go. if there is a god, and he stands for what all the lunatics (not all religious people) say he stands for, I'd prefer to spend my time in the company of the devil.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
i dont go. if there is a god, and he stands for what all the lunatics (not all religious people) say he stands for, I'd prefer to spend my time in the company of the devil.
Erm...that's like saying you don't like punk because Green Day fans annoy you.
Quote by raindropsXroses
I go to a protestant church, but I don't like it. I wouldn't say I HATE it, that seems too strong. I like the majority of the people there, they're not the problem. I just don't really agree with their beliefs. I was raised in this church, and I don't have an option as to whether I go or not. I won't be all "omgz im a atheist becuz im lyk teh pwn" because I don't know what I am. I'm leaning towards athiest, but my mom also raised me with some pagan beliefs, which really interests me.

At this point in my life, I'm unsure of my religion. I don't particularly like church or agree with Christianity, but I do attend mass every Sunday, because I'm forced to by my dad. Until I leave for college, I must attend church with the rest of the family, according to him.

EDIT: And a few extra hours of sleep would be great. But that's not my point.

You're an atheist if you don't believe in any deities, theres no choice involved in the matter.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by justin_fraser
Tens of thousands of people?!?!?!

We have a couple hundred at the most.

But I go to church every sunday. Then there is youth. And I play guitar and sing worship for a youth thing every month. This is a protestant church, and Ive really found it home since Ive moved here this summer. Gods just working in my life in amazing ways.

Haha yea i go to the biggest church in singapore, City Harvest Church.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

i do!!
Quote by MarchOfEternity
Oh, and azza, you're a pretty good writer! Graybass is a god amongst men and you're turning real quick to be his new messiah lol.

Quote by graybass_20x6
You're doing good, mate.

Keep up the good work.

I'll take A for $500, Alex.
Quote by yawn
I go to church. I HATE the youth ministries. The junior highers are just there to play video games, skateboard, play fooseball (sp?), play pool, socialize, etc, and none of the youth members really take it all that seriously. Thus I go to the adult congregation. The musicianship of the "band's" performance is awesome. It's not really just a band, cause the musicians alternate and there are everything from violinists to saxophonists, aside from the standard pianist/keyboardist/acoustic guitarist/bassist/electric guitarist/drummer/singers.

There are I guess a couple thousand at mine.

Dang, are you sure you don't go to my church, cause that's precisley how my youth service is like. All they have there are asians trying to act gangster...well, they have their own way of doing it. I call it Angster. Anywho, none of them take it seriously, I don't even know why they go.

But yes, I do go to church...not recently though.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I hate church. I've been kicked out of 2 churches. I start to get a weird feeling when I am in a church. Kinda like I got stabbed in the kidney but with a little more nausea.
i used to go to church it was alrite i guess. But i just dont agree anymore what the church is saying really its just to much shit really acting like they know everything and there way is right. I prefer to belive in god my own way really. I just go to a boys group on monday nights and talk about god there thats pretty sweet its better to just talk about it and pool ideas than just have 1 guy up the front telling everyone stuff IMO.
i live next door to one and they are the ****ing loudest bunch of ****ers to ever live
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Quote by Jinskee
Dang, are you sure you don't go to my church, cause that's precisley how my youth service is like. All they have there are asians trying to act gangster...well, they have their own way of doing it. I call it Angster. Anywho, none of them take it seriously, I don't even know why they go.

But yes, I do go to church...not recently though.
Lol, nah - most of the youth members at my church are white "skaterdudes" and white preppy girls.
Last time I went to church was 5 years ago when my grandpa died. Then before that it was in grade school because they forced us at the time. I also hate church, the benches are not comfortable and it stinks. Its only great when theres a lot of people in the church its silent. Let me explain something that really happened.

*silence*
Kid: Mom I need to fart.
Mom: Well hold it.
*Really long and loud fart that seemed to roll on the bench*
Kid: Too late.

It was hilarious.
I attend the local satanist church every saturday.

Not because I enjoy it but because they give out free babies.
Originally posted by bassist90

Thank you Assassin_Itachi, you truly are a great man
Quote by joblow
I was at church about every sunday from the time I was born till around the age of 15-17, Some place in there. Still a strong believer but just dont go... If I do the whole marrige thing I can see myself going again tho...

same here yet sadly im 15 and still have to go and ill probably be forced to go until im out of the house
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Page 1 of 2