Ahoy,

So yeah my Channel sector has been a bit funny lately but it stopped working just the other day, I cant quite work out whats wrong, this pic kinda does justice:

You know how there are 2 parts to a lead, well the onewithout the insulation around it is connected to the switch. Im not sure if both parts need to be or what.

Thanks in advance, Tommy.
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Help anyone?
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
What's that on the middle lug of the switch?
I'm thinking the insulated wire needs to be connected to the centre lug if there;s nothing attatched to it currently. From what I understand, to change one channel you need to either connect the hot and the ground, or disconnect the hot from the ground. If you connect the insulated to the middle lug. That way in position one, the hot and ground will be connected, and in position two the hot and ground won't be connected.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Will_Minus, I love you
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89