i really hate my digitech metal master. so here in a local forum, there this guy whos selling some stuff and since my metal master is quite brand new, im asking for him to trade it with two pedals.

hes selling his
CS-2 compression sustainer
SD-2 dual overdrive
BF-2 flanger
FV-60 volume pedal.

now my question is, what pedals are good and worth trading to. i always wanted a booster so is the SD-2 any good? and does CS-2 lengthen your sustain?
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

The BF-2 is a nice Flanger, try to get your hands on that. And since you're getting rid of your distortion, look at the SD-2.
Sent from my iPad.
The CS-2 is a brilliant compressor/sustainer. IMO better than the CS-1 and CS-3. And yes, it lengthens sustain among other things, Dave Gilmour uses a slightly modded one i believe. CS-2 and one of the others i think, you're getting a deal just for the CS-2 especially since it's considered vintage now (i think).
alright.. the deal is off with the user but there is this another user who wants to trade hes boss OD2r OVERDRIVE and HM3 Hyper Metal with my digitech.. is it a good deal? is the od good for boost? and whats the difference between the od2r with the od2?
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Last edited by mothership at Feb 4, 2007,