Page 1 of 2
Can someone help me make money so I can buy some new pedals please? I can't get a job because I'm too young and have no friends offering, and I am still figuring out how much I'm gonna charge for all the things I've got to sell. So don't tell me to get off my ass and get a job, or sell shit.

Thanks!
Uh, apparently you can win 5,000 dollars just by shooting the duck in those banners.
Quote by El Penguino
no way to make money without getting a job or selling shit, ****tard

O RLY?

Quote by _-Skeletor-_
steal....lol

/ fucktard

skeletor helped me once again

Quote by samerika
ONE word.......BITCH

who was that to? O.o
you could beg your parents i suppose, but the most effective ways your cancelling out
Just get a bloody job, you lazy statch. Working isn't hard!
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by goth clash
Just get a bloody job, you lazy statch. Working isn't hard!

Did you not read my post? I can't get one cos I'm too young, and don't know anyone that could hook me up!
Quote by El Penguino
you could beg your parents i suppose, but the most effective ways your cancelling out

And I've already begged them out for 1000 bucks for christmas, I don't think I'll be getting anymore for a while... Unless my dad decides to get a job.
Quote by doomnight
Did you not read my post? I can't get one cos I'm too young, and don't know anyone that could hook me up!

I was working when I was your age. Get a paper route! Easiest thing ever. Not even real work.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
paper route, its all you can do legally to make money at your age.
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
It's hard to get paper routes in Oz btw people....He's better off mowing lawns or working in a place that's willing to pay him under the table

eg. Fruit Market or something...

G String, It's what the Baby Sinclair always said to his dad because he didn't like him.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Sell your body. Not to science, but to horny gay pedoplilic men.
lol.

It's funny how I just got an ad in my banner...

"www.emailcash.com.au" "Australian Residents only....ITS A FUCKING CONSPIRACY!!
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by The_G_String
lol your dad has no job and you want 1k. lol yourbetter off stealing crap from 7-11

Lol I don't 1k I said I begged 1k out for christmas. I actually need like 500 bux, maybe 600.

Thanks for the ideas of paper routes, my friend across the road just quit so I might be able to take his place.

And teh trainzoorz or wtf ur name is, thanks for the help too.

Oh yeah, traineez0rz, do u know how much they pay for paper routes since ur in aus?
Quote by doomnight
Lol I don't 1k I said I begged 1k out for christmas. I actually need like 500 bux, maybe 600.

Thanks for the ideas of paper routes, my friend across the road just quit so I might be able to take his place.

And teh trainzoorz or wtf ur name is, thanks for the help too.

Oh yeah, traineez0rz, do u know how much they pay for paper routes since ur in aus?

Not enough if you want pedals, how old are you?
yo.

I BELIEVE
mmm .. ive had a job since 13 .. mate there are places that will hire younger ppls . im 14 btw.
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
Quote by zackR
mmm .. ive had a job since 13 .. mate there are places that will hire younger ppls . im 14 btw.

not legally, and because its not legal they can pay whatever they wont
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Not enough if you want pedals, how old are you?

14. I only want like 2 pedals... and I don't need the top of the range, just a distortion pedal, and something else, what else do you think I'll need? lol
You can get a job now can't you??

Go to your school and ask them if you can for a tax file number through them. (It's easier through school or else you have to get tons of ID)
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You can get a job now can't you??

Go to your school and ask them if you can for a tax file number through them. (It's easier through school or else you have to get tons of ID)

Nah man its 15... What state you in? I'm in Vic...
Dude its legal to get a job at 14. Apply at Macca's , minimum age is 14.
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
Quote by zackR
Dude its legal to get a job at 14. Apply at Macca's , minimum age is 14.

You're in NSW, I KNOW the laws are different there :P Everyone in my class is like, "man I can't wait 'til I get 15..." and shit... So yeah...
Steal and sell...
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Gamble, I've just picked up my winnings from the Grand Nationsl, won £165 !!!
The Arsenal:

88/89 Fender HM Strat
Epiphone Valve Jr

Lag Winter series acoustic

Hohner Marine Band harmonica
Use a combination of www.freeipods.com and www.ebay.com
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
two words: MOWING LAWNS

if you get persuade all your neighbors to let you mow their lawn once a week, and end up mowing 2 lawns a day for about $20 each, you'll get plenty of money in no time. That's what I did to get enough money for my first guitar when I was too young to get a job.
^ $20 each?!

You have generous neighbours. (Well I'm the UK, but even with the exchange rate maths that seems pretty high...)
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by rockergurl09
two words: MOWING LAWNS

if you get persuade all your neighbors to let you mow their lawn once a week, and end up mowing 2 lawns a day for about $20 each, you'll get plenty of money in no time. That's what I did to get enough money for my first guitar when I was too young to get a job.

that's what i did all summer to get a guitar, it happens to work, even if you don't get 20 bucks from each person, you still make money.
Page 1 of 2