is curry bad for your braces or teeth?? the place where i keep buyin curry keeps on telling me that curry is bad for your braces..
My Axes:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 Telecaster
Fender 62 Stratocaster
Fender American Standard Telecaster
i dont know about that but it's bad for your health no matter how good it tastes...
lol im not trying to be racist or anything but whenever i eat curry i need to take a shit the next second
Curries are so tasty.

I dont see how they can be bad for your braces. Shit, toothpaste can be bad for them by any logic since it is slightly alkalinic.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
umm well I had braces, all I know is it stains clear braces and plates, as for it leaving marks it shouldn't unless it has sugar in it and you have to have a shitload of sweets to get it to do it, I ate lollies and was fine just don't over do it.
Quote by Birdy266
lol im not trying to be racist or anything but whenever i eat curry i need to take a shit the next second

haha

What are you suggesting ?

haha
Quote by Birdy266

wtf?
Quote by Birdy266

Funny how you tried to "deny" any racism when you really didn't need to, we all wonder what you are trying to imply
I ****ing hate curry mate, its terrible
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

in case you didnt know, to make real curry, the REAL curry, you need a sh*tload of oil. Look at curry when it settles. There would be a thick layer of oil on top. Don't tell me oil is good for you? it's extremely fattening.
Last edited by lithium26 at Jan 31, 2007,
Quote by lithium26
in case you didnt know, to make real curry, the REAL curry, you need a sh*tload of oil. Look at curry when it settles. There would be a thick layer of oil on top. Don't tell me oil is good for you? it's extremely fattening.

So?

I'm quite sure if you show a little restraint and eat it in moderation you're not going to swell up like the Michelin man...
Hot Lamb Madrass and Bombay Potatoes with spinich ftw.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

if you cook your own curry you can lessen the oil and stuff, so its much healthier. Plus home cook meals are sooo much more delicious
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers
Wow. the pit of ug has surprised me. this thread is on curry yet no one made any bad remarks. congrats. except for that when i eat curry i shit one hahaha that was just funny. i think its great
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
^What kind of bad remarks were you expecting?
Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.
the racist kind haha or how it stinks and its for smelly indians only.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
i didn't expect the thread to turn out like this lol
My Axes:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 Telecaster
Fender 62 Stratocaster
Fender American Standard Telecaster