LOL. Well, Ding is out to Maguire (5-2) and I believed Maguire was inconsistent. Well I was right. I can't get any covereage because I can't find it anywhere on Sky, so i'm having to check out BBC Sport. Anyone watch this lately?

Marco Fu and Ebdon are through. I would love if they would play each other again.

EDIT:I can't wait for the 888.com World Championship tournament - qualifying matches are viewable and start February and March. The real World Champions start between 21st April-7th May.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by GoodNite_AmyLee at Jan 31, 2007,
its on eurosport a lot i think.

i saw hendry complete a 123 break. he missed the last black lol.

thats all ive seen of it.
I tried finding it on Eurosport on the 29th (the beginning of the tournament) - believe me, it's not there!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

well i must have just dreamt that i switched on eurosport and started watching hendry making 123.

it may not have been live, i think it was though, but it was defiantly the Malta cup on eurosport.
Arghhhhhhhhh! It's on now on eurosport!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee

EDIT:I can't wait for the 888.com World Championship tournament - qualifying matches are viewable and start February and March. The real World Champions start between 21st April-7th May.

Oh yes im looking forward to it, 2 weeks (I think) of snooker Im going to put a bet on, any tips anyone? Everyones at such a high level it really comes down to who is best on the day, so its hard to choose.

Aww eurosport
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies
Oh yes im looking forward to it, 2 weeks (I think) of snooker Im going to put a bet on, any tips anyone? Everyones at such a high level it really comes down to who is best on the day, so its hard to choose.

Aww eurosport

*Cough*Marco Fu*Cough*

I'm putting my bets on Ebdon but I believe Ronnie will win it again. I may make an 888.com Snooker thread, but it seems as though we're not getting enough snooker fans here. I really want Marco Fu to win. Unlike Ding Junhui who came from China, Marco Fu actually comes from my city, Hong Kong.

Currently, Stevens is playing Day (Day who? -). It was unlucky against that black he missed against Hendry, and also the decider of who went through. Matthew is one of my favourite players. Who do you want to win the World Snooker tournament. Do not say Ronnie! I love Ronnie to bits but everyone always wants him to win.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
I may make an 888.com Snooker thread, but it seems as though we're not getting enough snooker fans here.

Pff make one. When it gets a bit closer, theres like 10 snooker fans on UG

If Ronnie goes out, then I want Steve Davies to win
Quote by fronkpies
Pff make one. When it gets a bit closer, theres like 10 snooker fans on UG

If Ronnie goes out, then I want Steve Davies to win

LOLOL. Davis won't make the qualifying stage and you know that is exactly what's going to happen. Anyway, i'm out. I have a bunch of law assignments to do and the Malta Cup is distracting me so much...
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

^ ^

Davies is still top 16.
Quote by fronkpies
^ ^

Davies is still top 16.

Oh come on! He's getting on a bit and he's going to do a Jimmy White and indeed he has been doing so the past couple of years.

*...gets back to writing, Appellant submission outlines...*
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Oh come on! He's getting on a bit and he's going to do a Jimmy White and indeed he has been doing so the past couple of years.

*...gets back to writing, Appellant submission outlines...*

Steve will live forever!

Snooker Vs your future in law = Snooker
Ding out already? Wow, what a short career he had!

Ronnie won't win I don't think, after all, his dad just failed an early release so I doubt Ronnie will be on the top of his game. I suppose any of a number of people could win, all down to who puts out on the day I suppose.
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
Ding out already? Wow, what a short career he had!

Ronnie won't win I don't think, after all, his dad just failed an early release so I doubt Ronnie will be on the top of his game. I suppose any of a number of people could win, all down to who puts out on the day I suppose.

Damn, I think that would have upset him abit, do you know if he had of entered the Malta cup last year he would be world number 1 now? In your face hendry
Marco Fu > all

*Disappears quietly...*

Yeah, I said it...
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

LOL ^

Kids...now Ronnie's out (as is Fu ), having been beaten by Holt, who do you think will win the Malta Cup? I knew he was going to lose. In my mind, I honestly think, most certainly, that Doherty or Ebdon will win it (etching more towards Ken).
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I hope Ken wins it, but Ebdon has been on really good form.
Have any of you played snooker? Or do any of you play regularly?

I have to say that snooker compared to pool is like playing "Perpetual Burn" flawlessly compared to banging your head on your desk, in terms of required skill.

How those guys manage to play like that is beyond me. My maximum break ever is 9 , that's two reds and a black, and I'm no pool rookie. The table is the size of an airfield.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I was watching the snooker the other day whilst ill, I love watching it but can't play to save my life. I can never remember what order the balls go. Pool, on the other hand, is insanely boring to watch but incredibly fun to play. I rule.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Mad Marius
Have any of you played snooker? Or do any of you play regularly?

Goodnite has played since he was young, Ive played one frame in my life and potted 1 ball and that was a fluke

Yer I agree, there skill is amazing.

Yes, I do LOVE SNOOKER!

And Ronnie reminds me of Mr. Bean.

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤