Page 1 of 2
Today I killed a few hundred ants today, by drowning them.

I guess my kill count of animals is about 1000 to 2000, I've also lit fire crackers in ant holes and seen ants end up across the road.

And I've smacked a few flies dead and killed 2 or 3 spiders in my lifetime. I've also swallowed a fly which probably died.

How many innocent creatures have you killed?
yo.

I BELIEVE
lmao firecracker in the ant holes. Umm i dont keep track on my killings but i would have kill some i pretty sure.
I stepped on a mole one time and slipped and the skin just ripped right off. It was gross. I've also killed millions of bugs and a few other small rodents. I feel bad about it now.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Me and my friend used to have 'AntwarzZ1!' when we where younger (minus the 1337)

there was this HUGE ant nest in this thign near his house, it was like raised from the ground, and was bricked, and in it was a few trees adn plants, etc, but during the summer it dried up and ants came along.

We employed many a tactic, but them god'damn pesty ants kept on getting one over on us.

We used buckets of water, landmines(sticking abit of a stick in the ground, then when theres one walking past, flick it down, so the bit underground flicks up and creates an explosion of earth), tried magnifying glass (didnt work) and in a few other things.

We where cool...
I was nine years old....lighter....so many ants.....running for their lives...no survivors

Veteran UGer. Suck it.
We killed about 3 thousand, 2 hours of drowning them. Then they go out and try to rescue the dead ones and they get killed them selves!!
what about the ant spray? That stuff is fun!! Ive killed many ants with it.
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
My friend caught a fly with his hand, and tied a string to it. Every time it'd try and fly the string would stop it. It happened a year ago...I'm 20 now
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by Hells_Bell
My friend caught a fly with his hand, and tied a string to it. Every time it'd try and fly the string would stop it. It happened a year ago...I'm 20 now

Works better with bees...maybe even hornets
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
This thread brings back memories...So many brutal, savage, memories...

*has frightening flashback like war vets. do*
AHHH!!1
I've killed about a million birds. I'm a Cypriot you know, hunting is my life Actually used to be...
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I guess my kill count of animals is about 1000 to 2000, I've also lit fire crackers in ant holes and seen ants end up across the road.

And I've smacked a few flies dead and killed 2 or 3 spiders in my lifetime. I've also swallowed a fly which probably died.

Have you been watching "The Ant Bully" again?
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by Demonbreed
Have you been watching "The Ant Bully" again?

Damn, I was beaten to it.

It's like an insect holocaust. Ethnic cleansing. Nobody likes the red ants anyway. I'll bet when all is said and done they get a chunk of your house to build a new anthill, where any red ant is automatically granted citizenship.
I may have killed a dog. And I once drunk an ant.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
One time my brother found a frog, and he grabbed it by the leg and did a spinning throw (imagine a shotput with his arm outstretched). Thinking back, that was really mean.

I also used to have a Cozy Coupe, which was probably the best toy ever, and we used to put ants in the back thing and then flood it.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Are you 8 years old?
Quote by Zach_F
Please take your friends instruments, and burn them. Burn your friends too if you'd like.
You're all going to grow up and become psycopath killers...

I never killed anything particularly big, but my friends and I used to burn lego men. Even creating houses for them out of paper and burning it all down.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

how old are you? like 6? do something constructive, like, oh i dunno.. play guitar.

Quote by visa
Are you 8 years old?

damn you beat me to it. we think alike eh?
Quote by UraniYum
i don't care if this is closed, but i'd really like a blink182sgirl appreciation thread of some kind.

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
well arent we just a _______ iunno

yes we are

"Punk aint no religious cult, PUNK MEANS THINKING FOR YOURSELF" - Jello Biafra
I killed alot of ants by pouring hot water down their nests....Man i feel really bad looking back at it.
Quote by Hells_Bell

your supposed to put the fly in the freezer, and when it passes out, then you tie a string around it.
haha slamming the basketball onto the ants trying to run under my hoop. doesn't get any better. and spraying a bees nest with my hose, sprinting inside, waiting 20 minutes, repeating until the nest falls down. good stuff.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Best thread ever!! I've killed soooooo many ants and toads. We used to hit toads with golf clubs, then chuck the bodies over our neighbours fence. Where i live toads are a pest and everyone kills them...
Such arbitrary deeds are carried out only by those with something to compensate for..

i.e. you have a small penis.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Hmm... i prbly have a count of 6000 ants (Lighter + Axe= FLAME THROWER!!!)
-150 frogs (I fish with them, Small mouth bass LOVE them)
-200 fish (Mostly gobys, cut thier stomachs and let them die)
-1000 Crayfish (Fishing again)
- 1 person (Fishing... it was a really big fish)
Quote by Smokey Amp
Such arbitrary deeds are carried out only by those with something to compensate for..

At least i get to kill shit. lol
Quote by Smokey Amp

Well played, well played. Although, I think at the age of 7, having a small penis isn't exactly something to be embarassed of.
Lol my friend went camping (can't remember where) and he said he saw a giant bullfrog so he took a golf club and whocked it happy gilmore style.
I wish I had a sig.

Instrumental preference: Bass and/or vocals (lead or backup)

Quote by Zeppelin256
You're a member of UG.

And you don't want to have buttsecks?

Get the fuck off my internets.
Quote by visa
Are you 8 years old?

damn, visa isn't banned anymore, life sucks now

and on topic

a few weeks agho, with some gasoline and a match, i set on fire at least 200 hundred ants
Page 1 of 2