what are some of your pet peeves. we all have them and actually i was supposed to give a speech on one of mine for grad project...but anyways, one of mine is chewing. sometimes i can go crazy if people chew loud...dont close their mouths etc etc. i apologize for my boredom...

but what about your pet peeves?
Quote by Hells_Bell
People that don't use the search button.

aw that hurt...
THe word "random" being sued constantly, out of context-in the follwing contexts.

"It was soooo random"
"I'm sooooo Random"
"Who were you talking too?" "Oh, just some randomer..."
"Llama!...RANDOM!"
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
when the annoying girls at my school say "omg thats so dutty" with no R it just pisses me off its like a speach fad. Along with when they say "omg worst life"
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
when a guy beats you to a girl
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
I work in drive-thru at BK so...

When people whisper into the damn speaker and then when you ask them to repeat, they scream so loud, your ears feel like they're gonna bleed. When people insist they ordered a #10 when they clearly said #5 and worst of ****ing all: WHEN PEOPLE ORDER "HAPPY MEALS" AND WANNA "BIGGIE SIZE" THEIR MEALS!!!

....there....i feel better now.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by Hells_Bell
People that don't use the search button.

sry, but owned.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
people who say owned, pwned, and burned
Honorary Masshole. PM SOADFanSince'98 to join

Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner....
people who chew then spit it in cans and shit at school
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.