Hey guys!... I was just wondering how to get that Feedback Effect sound...I'll give my gears, and it could probably help... Epiphone Les Paul 100, Zoom GFX-1 Multi-Effect pedal, and Peavey Rage 158 Amp. I think I made a feedback effect by selecting a type of model amp, on my multi-effects pedal and it kind of work. But I just want to know other methods, to get that feedback effect on the guitar. Thanks very much guys...All suggestions and answers would be appreciated.
You get feedback simply by turning up loud and standing near the speaker, however solid state feedback doesn't tend to sound as nice as tube feedback.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Thanks very much steven seagull..If there is another suggestions to get that feedback sound...just post your replies here..thanks
You can get that horrible screeching feedback or that cool one that page/slash/hendrix all use by just turning thegain up to 6-10. Then control the frequency by turning the tone knob ur ur les paul to about 7ish. and the feedback will slighly get liuder as you turn teh tone knob up.

I use that for intro's to songs or when Im having fun :P

P.S. remember to hold ur guitar fairly close to you amp facing it.
Guitars:
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom WCR and Dimarzio equipped
Amp:
Marshall 2266 Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960TV
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Doing stuff like slapping the body of the guitar to get the strings vibrating is a surefire way to start things feeding back, as long as you've got plenty of volume. And once it starts move the guitar around to see how you can change the sound.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com