Um, yeah, I have a Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95 Wah pedal(pretty good, i like it) but today it like, just stopped working or something. I have my guitar going into my wah pedal and no other effects, just straight to amp other than that, and the signal passes through just fine, but when i use the pedal it doesnt do anything, the signal stays the same, theres no wah Does anyone know whats wrong with it? Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.
Batteries?
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
I have it hooked up to an Adaptor, and i dont think its that, since it works with my other pedals just fine.
Make sure you're turning it on, a lot of people seem to not know how to do so when they first get wahs.
I've been using it for over a month, and ive been able to use it with no problems, but now today its just like, quit on me. I've tried turning it on, then turning it off and turning it on again, and it still wont work. Maybe its broken
Ive tried changing adaptors, ive tried using new batteries, and all that, and its still not working maybe i broke the switch to turn it on or something somehow, would i have to take it apart to check that?