Hey guys i dont get on the forums much so i don't know if this has already been a thread. But i was just wondering who the top 5 guitarists of all time to you guys are...in order. My list would be:

1. Eddie Van Halen
2. Jimmy Page
3. Jimmy Hendrix
4. Stevie Ray Vaughan
5. Eric Clapton

that's just me though, i'd like to know your opinions..
The blues had a child...it was called rock and roll
It's been done many many times now & many people have different opinions on the matter.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
This has allready been a thread for like 1000 times but nevermind

1. Hendrix
2. Joe Bonamassa
3. Jason Beck
4. Stevie ray Vaughn
5. John Petrucci or Clapton
Yeah, there are no best guitarists of all time. Each 'great' guitarist wields diffferent techniques and skill and styles in which they use and combine them.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
1. Kenny Loggins
2. George Michael
3. Madonna
4. Shawn Michaels (He's just a sexy boy, sexy boy. He's not your boy toy, boy toy.)
5. Me
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
mine would have to be:

!. Slash
2. Tom Morello
3. Eddie Van Halen
4. John Frusciante
5. Jimmy Page
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Yngwie Malmsteen
Brian Setzer
Jerry Cantrell
Mike McCready

Just a few. Certainly not a rock-solid list.
Quote by acdc4ever
Also why does everyone go for the same old peoplle
e.g. Hendrix and Page

Says you who rated Clapton, Angus and Malcolm Young, and B.B. King over Django. Now that's a joke.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Dimebag Darrel
Steve Vai
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Joe Satriani
"fill in other random guitar player cause im too lazy to think"
!. Slash
2. Tom Morello
3. Eddie Van Halen
4. John Frusciante
5. Jimmy Page

dudeman_andys got the idea
Quote by JvL
This has allready been a thread for like 1000 times but nevermind

1. Hendrix
2. Joe Bonamassa
3. Jason Beck
4. Stevie ray Vaughn
5. John Petrucci or Clapton

woah u rate joe bonnamass over stevie??? jesus christ!
use the search bar guy
this doesnt belong in the CR forum anyways, maybe the pit but youd get falmed there anyways......not everybody's top 5 guitarists will be CR...you really didnt think this through did ya?
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
Quote by acdc4ever
1.Angus Young
2.Clapton
3.Malcolm Young
4.BB King
5.Djengo Reindhart

malcolm young? are you off your rocker? CLASSIC rock would be:
Hendrix
Page
Beck
Allman
Clapton

SRV would be there but he isn't really classic rock. Overall best? too hard to say.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Quote by acdc4ever
This is the first time ive seen one of these threads

n00b

i know its probably sarcasm
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Pm Maet to join

Quote by Derigiberble
Says you who rated Clapton, Angus and Malcolm Young, and B.B. King over Django. Now that's a joke.

screw you
so what if I did I ****ing forgot bot Django till the end and i couldnt be bothered changing it
Plus Angus,Mal,clapton,and Bb king are my favourite musicians
Django is just good
Quote by acdc4ever
screw you
so what if I did I ****ing forgot bot Django till the end and i couldnt be bothered changing it
Plus Angus,Mal,clapton,and Bb king are my favourite musicians
Django is just good

You wish you could screw me you gay fuck. I've got body parts you can't even imagine. Django is "just good"? What are you fucking retarded? Django's so good that he's actually rolling in his grave right now and giving you his "two" fingers in disgust at being compared to such guitarists.
Quote by CornLord

My top 5 guitarists go like this

1.Jimi Hendrix
2.Jimmy Paige
3.Slash
4.Ritchie Blackmore
5.Angus Young
let me get this...you are saying that Django is not as good as Malcom Young??? I respect personal preference....to a degree...but thats just getting ridiculous
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Pm Maet to join

1.tom morello because he can do more with the instrument than anyone else
2.hendrix
3.page
4.jeff beck
5.bb king, eric clapton, john mayer
you know guys i said i hardly ever get on the forums, i use this site for tablature. i never get on, therefore, i do not know where these kind of topics belong or if they have been posted before. if you dont like it on here, stop bitching and crying like little girls, get a life, and dont read the damn post you dumb asses! whoever is looking at this post is looking at it because they are interested in seeing who everyone thinks the top 5 guitarists of all time are. not to see your bitching. so dont post comments, dont read the thread unless you have a list. simple as that
Quote by Led N' Roses
you know guys i said i hardly ever get on the forums, i use this site for tablature. i never get on, therefore, i do not know where these kind of topics belong or if they have been posted before. if you dont like it on here, stop bitching and crying like little girls, get a life, and dont read the damn post you dumb asses! whoever is looking at this post is looking at it because they are interested in seeing who everyone thinks the top 5 guitarists of all time are. not to see your bitching. so dont post comments, dont read the thread unless you have a list. simple as that

This is a forum. It's a place for online discussion, thus, we are discussing the lists. So stop crying and go back to reading some tabs.
Quote by CornLord

^^^

talking to those who say

"wah wah there are way to many of these"

"wah wah it belongs in a different section"
Quote by Led N' Roses
^^^

talking to those who say

"wah wah there are way to many of these"

"wah wah it belongs in a different section"

Well yeah, but that's because dem's the rules.
Quote by CornLord

i believe the score is derigiberble 1, LEd n roses 0
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Pm Maet to join

screw rules lol i didnt know..i just left there so if anyone else wants to bitch they can keep their crying to themselves...every post on this website someone has something to say like that...trying to be so technical..and its gay...very gay lol
Quote by Derigiberble
You wish you could screw me you gay fuck. I've got body parts you can't even imagine. Django is "just good"? What are you fucking retarded? Django's so good that he's actually rolling in his grave right now and giving you his "two" fingers in disgust at being compared to such guitarists.
**** that man all u probably have extra is a nice big set of tits on ur fag body.
Dajngo was amzing but so ****ing what if I dont prefer his music to the other dudes **** me some people need to learn to accept what people like
Quote by acdc4ever
**** that man all u probably have extra is a nice big set of tits and ur fag body.
Dajngo was amzing but so ****ing what if I dont prefer his music to the other dudes **** me some people need to learn to accept what people like

Yeah exactly, big tits, something you'll never have the pleasure of seeing seen as the closest you've gotten with a girl is sticking your finger up your arsehole hoping you'll anally orgasm. Granted that might be your opinion that you prefer those guy's music, but at the end of the day, the thread is entitled "Top guitarist". That suggests the best, not your personal favourite.
Quote by CornLord

Quote by Derigiberble
Yeah exactly, big tits, something you'll never have the pleasure of seeing seen as the closest you've gotten with a girl is sticking your finger up your arsehole hoping you'll anally orgasm. Granted that might be your opinion that you prefer those guy's music, but at the end of the day, the thread is entitled "Top guitarist". That suggests the best, not your personal favourite.

LMFAO
If only you knew how wrong you are
hahaha
But then....Im guessong ths is autobiographical for you yeah?
Quote by acdc4ever
LMFAO
If only you knew how wrong you are
hahaha
But then....Im guessong ths is autobiographical for you yeah?

The thread's been reported. Now would be a good time to stop posting.
Quote by CornLord

Quote by Derigiberble
The thread's been reported. Now would be a good time to stop posting.

nah im gd
Grow up.

***CLOSED***

How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.