ok well my epi lp came in today and i was just wonderig if i should take the pic gurad off? because i dnt like the way it looks with it on, but im not sure because if i take it off wont there be holes? are they very visible?? So should i take it off or keep it?
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.

Gear:
Les Paul
Marshall MG15CD
Dunlop Crybaby
Depending on the finish the holes aren't really that visable.

I took mine off straight away.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
well mine is translucent blue, btw is it really easy to put back on?
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.

Gear:
Les Paul
Marshall MG15CD
Dunlop Crybaby
make a clear one like i did, it looks cool.
buy a piece of clear plexi and cut it to the same shape (or make your own shape like i did) and screw that one on there.
mine came with those ****ing ugly cream colored ones....it looks like a light brown instead...
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
na its just i dnt want it at all and i was talking about the fnish of my guitar lol yh my pick guard is cream as well, but i just dont like lps with pick guards end of, but i just dont want to have holes in the guitar if u see wot i mean

Gear:
Les Paul
Marshall MG15CD
Dunlop Crybaby
yeah, the clear one allows the finish to be seen, and of course the holes will be filled.
do you not like the feel of them or something?
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
na the wholes arent that bad so its kl u can barely see them especially the one on the side. thx for the help and stuff

Gear:
Les Paul
Marshall MG15CD
Dunlop Crybaby
u can put the screws back into the holes without puttin the pickguard back on
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
yep thats wot i did

Gear:
Les Paul
Marshall MG15CD
Dunlop Crybaby