Page 1 of 2
Well today after school, having just attended a detention, whilst walking home I was followed into an alleyway by about 7ish black boys. Most were younger it looked like, but one looked about my age or older. At first I thought nothing of it, but as I got out the other side I heard them start calling and turned around to see them running after me. Thankfully, I was blessed with quite good speed so I just absolutely ran my ass off. It didn't help that they were wearing the classic 'rudeboi' tracksuits halfway down their knees. But yes so thankfully a bit further on I caught up with a drama teacher at my school and ran along side his bike to safety, He asked if I was alright.

So thankfully I escaped it this time, it's shaken me up a bit, but of course it could've been worse

So have any of you ever been mugged? tell all in here
Is it that important to say that they were black?
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Ive been jumped with a friend buy five 19-20 year olds, but me, like you was blessed with fast legs, they got a few punchs in before I was able to wizz off

And if anyone says "you should have fought them/stood up for yourself" to the threadstarter then shush.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Here in sarnia i only know of 2 incindents, thank fully it wasnt me. My friend who lives across the street from me was walking home from his girlfriends and she is practically my neighbour. And these guys came out of the footpath and jumped him, knocked out cold. And on the street over, half an hour later, another guy got jumped. I wont be walking anywhere anytime soon.
Quote by grantml02

I stated a fact, that clearly makes me racist
Nope, I can thankfully say I have never been jumped...Have been abused by chavs many a time though
thats why you always carry a knife wherever you go.

no wait thats me.
i wouldnt have taken that punk ass shizzle! (k maybe if there was only one of them i wouldnt...)
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by matt bickerton
I stated a fact, that clearly makes me racist

Racist!

Yeah, I was just kidding around dude
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

No fat chicks !
No but it's purely because I know most of the low-life where I live and can run fast from the ones I don't.
I've never been jumped on, but like Rockwolf, I have been abused. I have ran away a few times too as some chavs have attempted to jump on me (These were all like 16-17 yeard old's too - i was 13 at the time).
to be fair, not trying to sound racist or nationalist,

Alot of people who mug and attack these days are usually of a different ethnic origin.

I don't mean to stereotype, but thats just the way it seems to appear on British T.V.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
I've never met a chav, but I already hate them I would love to be threatened by one then come after him and watch him run.
Quote by Zeppfreak170

No fat chicks !
Quote by Kingyem0c0re

Alot of people who mug and attack these days are usually of a different ethnic origin.

I don't mean to stereotype, but thats just the way it seems to appear on British T.V.

That's rubbish. It would all depend on what kind of area you were in and the majority ethnicity in it.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I wouldnt carry a knife. Either they could get it off you and stab you or you could stab someone by accident and get a few years.
Yeah I got mugged by 3 black guys back in the ninth grade. Was followed for about a quarter of a mile. Beat me up broke my nose throw me on the ground took my shoes and started kicking me, until they saw a car coming by and then they ran. While this is happening all I see in my mind is getting rich off a law suit. Unfortunatly the state just made a joke over it. They committed a felony and all they got was half year probation. And another thing that didn't go through my mind is that people that live in the ghetto don't have money to sue.
Quote by Badreligionrock
That's rubbish. It would all depend on what kind of area you were in and the majority ethnicity in it.

The kids that do it are either black or think they are.

There, I said it.
got mugged in west london.. wasnt too good and was with three mates of mine at the time. Wouldnt give them my mobile phone and ended up getting knocked out. Moral of the story - either punch first or run. Would break the guys neck if i ever see him again. and the guy that punched me was black and all the others sounded eastern european. but then chavs are chavs whatever colour they are.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
The kids that do it are either black or think they are.

There, I said it.

I could of said that, but I decided against it.

But yeah, alot of crimes these days are commited by ethnic (or more Majority these days with the illegal immigrants) origins.

Or occasionally chavs.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Kingyem0c0re

It has nothing to do with race really, the majority of people living in low end areas and in poverty are minorities because lets face it, as much as we would like to think racial tolerance and equality for all is present in this day and age it's really only at the tip of the ice berg and it is going to take a long time to reverse the effects of racism of the past.

The conditions they live in lead alot of them to take up a life of crime, it would be the same if the majority was blacks, hispanics and natives and the minority was whites.
Quote by Zeppfreak170

No fat chicks !
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
I could of said that, but I decided against it.

But yeah, alot of crimes these days are commited by ethnic (or more Majority these days with the illegal immigrants) origins.

Or occasionally chavs.

WRONG! Only violent crimes are. See white people have more control over their emotions... this can be seen in the nigga moment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFlcoyfpm_c
Yeah, me a black guy robbed my cuzzin with a bb gun, it was dark and it was all heavy and black. He took his weed but then my cuzzin went after him anyway and he threw the bb gun through his window. So then I threw a beer bottle through their window. Got the shit back tho.
Never im actually suprised. Worst thats happened to me is being kicked in the chest by some chav (reasonable hard) but tbh in friendly fights with friends i get hurt a lot more. O yeah and one time some chav sorta pushed me off my bike and then attempted to hit me in the head (I was wearing a helmat). But im suprised nothing worse has happened considering im forever walking home at night.
Warwick Jazzman
Hartke 1415 140Watt
Boss Overdrive
Yeah I've been mugged, that cup ****ing hurt.

Ahahahaha I'm uber funneh...

Seriously, I haven't, but my mum was mugged. She screwed up her back lots.
NOPE.
Yep yesterday morning kid with a knife tried it, stabbed my hand, luckily he missed anything important. I lost control and i smashed his head into a wall, i think i knocked him out, i dunno i kind of threw him and ran.
Nope, I've never been mugged. I am lucky enough to live in a fairly safe community. I carry at all times, though.

However the other day my cousin from NJ had his car stolen and from I heard got a nice little asswhooping as well because he fought back.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by Draken
Yep yesterday morning kid with a knife tried it, stabbed my hand, luckily he missed anything important. I lost control and i smashed his head into a wall, i think i knocked him out, i dunno i kind of threw him and ran.

Was this in Leamington? If so, it's gone downhill since I was there.
NOPE.
I've been beaten up when i was 10 by some 13-14 year olds. Also my mate got his phone nicked when i gang of about 4-5 Chavs jumped him. Long story.
Quote by grantml02

My thoughts exactly.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by charvel_man
Was this in Leamington? If so, it's gone downhill since I was there.

Nah at uni

At 8 in the ****ing morning when the only thing i wanted was some milk for my cereal and tea.
Quote by Sailor Jerry
All you did was run away, its not like anything happened to you.

Did I ACTUALLY say I did get mugged? I posted what happened and asked if anything similar/worse had happened to others

thanks for the concern, what a worthwhile post you made

Quote by flambe chicken
My thoughts exactly.

It's called descriptive language, I was painting a picture for your imaginations.

I don't see how it's rude to say that black boys chased me, when they did
Last edited by matt bickerton at Jan 31, 2007,
Page 1 of 2