Page 1 of 2
That was the only Judge Judy I ever watched.
Classic Johnny Rotten.

He's even more of a prick in this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of_JfU3LKbI&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjBiYHf-pRM&mode=related&search=

Here's Rotten and Afrika Bambaata doing "World Destruction".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nps6TyLmODg&mode=related&search=

This is the original video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m3MXDS_wNg&mode=related&search=
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
To quote John Lydon:

"I think he'd be better as a painter and decorator"

That said, why would he hire such a conservative douchebag?
that was gay...
you liberal elitists will sink within your own mire one day..
Current equipment:
Ibanez GSA60
Crate XT15R
Line 6 Podxt Live
EBow
And thats it
Quote by imjlotherealone
that was gay...

No!
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by imjlotherealone
that was gay...

All fascists will end up like Mussolini.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
only the weak-minded think in absolutes..
just because you liberals feel you have the right to indulge in anything you desire, doesnt mean that it will similarly affect the rest of the population... stop being selfish, and learn some self-control and far-sightedness.
Read a story called Harrison Bergeron as well.
Current equipment:
Ibanez GSA60
Crate XT15R
Line 6 Podxt Live
EBow
And thats it
Quote by imjlotherealone
that was gay...

You're a homophobic republican who plays an ibanez... that says it all really.

EDIT: And to state what was implied... you're a ****.
that was a magnificent retort... honestly though, such moronic behavior is typical of liberals...you're all just too full of yourselves, you think you're cool by defying standards because you think it would make you special, a non conformist.
Current equipment:
Ibanez GSA60
Crate XT15R
Line 6 Podxt Live
EBow
And thats it
Quote by imjlotherealone
that was a magnificent retort... honestly though, such moronic behavior is typical of liberals...you're all just too full of yourselves, you think you're cool by defying standards because you think it would make you special, a non conformist.

What the f*ck are you talking about? This thread doesn't even have anything to do with political ideaologies. Why the f*ck are you even in the punk forum?
because it has to do with the subject of the thread, fool.
Current equipment:
Ibanez GSA60
Crate XT15R
Line 6 Podxt Live
EBow
And thats it
Quote by imjlotherealone
because it has to do with the subject of the thread, fool.

No, it doesn't. The subject of the thread was John Lydon on Judge Judy, or other videos of him from YouTube. You just randomly showed up and started caling liberals stupid.
Fool.
and those videos are obvious attacks on conservative ideals, and a corruption of views espoused by John Lydon.
Current equipment:
Ibanez GSA60
Crate XT15R
Line 6 Podxt Live
EBow
And thats it
Quote by imjlotherealone
and those videos are obvious attacks on conservative ideals, in support of nihilism and anarchy, views espoused by John Lydon.

What the f*ck are you talking about? Do you even listen to any punk? The whole genre is more or less an attack on conservative ideals. You should probably leave this forum. Go play in The Pit.
read where the earlier poster attached the word conservative to douchebag, implying in his wording that all conservatives are douchebags.
Current equipment:
Ibanez GSA60
Crate XT15R
Line 6 Podxt Live
EBow
And thats it
can i not remain on this forum despite my lack of taste for punk? I used to like punk music, but grew out of the 3 bar chord progressions and manufactured riffs. not to mention the immature lyrics.
Current equipment:
Ibanez GSA60
Crate XT15R
Line 6 Podxt Live
EBow
And thats it
Quote by imjlotherealone
can i not remain on this forum despite my lack of taste for punk? I used to like punk music, but grew out of the 3 bar chord progressions and manufactured riffs. not to mention the immature lyrics.

Bugger off.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Quote by imjlotherealone

You really haven't heard much punk, have you?
why should i listen to someone who listens to a band as degrading as green day?
Current equipment:
Ibanez GSA60
Crate XT15R
Line 6 Podxt Live
EBow
And thats it
i used to listen to the descendents my friend.. original punk...
Current equipment:
Ibanez GSA60
Crate XT15R
Line 6 Podxt Live
EBow
And thats it
Quote by imjlotherealone
why should i listen to someone who listens to a band as degrading as green day?

GreenDayChris hates Green Day. Everybody knows that.

EDIT: Stop double posting.
EDIT 2: Someone should probably just close this thread.
i rarely post on ug, so i wouldnt really know... and i thought his signature was sarcasm directed at those who dislike green day.
Current equipment:
Ibanez GSA60
Crate XT15R
Line 6 Podxt Live
EBow
And thats it
Quote by imjlotherealone
i rarely post on ug, so i wouldnt really know... and i thought his signature was sarcasm directed at those who dislike green day.

My fave bands list on UG:
Ramones, Clash, Dead Kennedys, Operation Ivy, Common Rider, Partisans, Sham 69, Cockney Rejects, LFATB, Joe Strummer and the Mescelaros, Dead Pets, Drongos For Europe, SLF, The Business, Blitz, The Specials, Guns on the Roof.

If you think punk has 'immature' lyrics, you should listen to some of these bands. Especially The Clash, Dead Kennedys, Op Ivy, SLF and The Specials (I know they're ska, but what the hell). Also see Crass for some fine lyrics.
I'm sure other people on these forums, with a greater depth of knowledge than me, can point in the direction of more great songwriters in punk.
There is no sarcasm in my sig btw, but I'll forgive ya that one.
the only one of those i really still like are the ramones.. at least they were more apolitical...music is ****ing music... thats why i hate eddie vedder...otherwise, my bad..thought you actually listened to Green Day (hence my reference to immature lyrics)
Current equipment:
Ibanez GSA60
Crate XT15R
Line 6 Podxt Live
EBow
And thats it
Quote by imjlotherealone
the only one of those i really still like are the ramones.. at least they were more apolitical...music is ****ing music... thats why i hate eddie vedder...otherwise, my bad..thought you actually listened to Green Day (hence my reference to immature lyrics)

kk. But Green Day aren't punk, so referencing them when discussing punk is kind of irrelevant.
If you don't like political music, stay away from punk. Even the Ramones had a few political songs, 'My Brain is hanging upside down (Bonzo goes to Bitzburg)' par example.
they are considered op...right next to the ramones.. not that i really like them anymore.

*edit

what i mean is, they were one of the few older 'punk' bands i liked.. otherwise its all shite...
Current equipment:
Ibanez GSA60
Crate XT15R
Line 6 Podxt Live
EBow
And thats it
good of you to admit it..
no, what im saying is that they were one of the first bands considered punk.. although much more lightheartedly..

*edit
all communists will end up like trotsky, stabbed in the face with an ice pick.
Current equipment:
Ibanez GSA60
Crate XT15R
Line 6 Podxt Live
EBow
And thats it
Quote by imjlotherealone

*edit
all communists will end up like trotsky, stabbed in the face with an ice pick.

I thought you didn't think in absolutes...

You think all punk is three chords and immature lyrics? I don't care, even if you knew anything about punk, real punks would kick the shit out of you.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Page 1 of 2