I've always been into Fender amps, but Marshall's are starting to intrigue me. I know the JTM45 is supposed to be one of the nicest amps out there. What would be the best cabinet to go with a JTM45 head? I'm talking way in the future here by the way...no way I could afford this stuff now.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
I would say a JCM 800 cab from the 80's.

If not a cab thats paired with the JTM.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Reading a review of the jtm45 reissue in my guitar magazine, you actually get matching cabs, there called the 81240, they say its an 8x12, but its realy just a marketing scam, its two 4x12's lol. You can get a full stack of the jtm45 reissue for £3324, which is the head and two cabs.
hope i was of any help
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

1. The JCM800 is not vintage sounding. It's just not as modern as the 900 or DSL/TSL.

2. The JTM45 is much closer to the vintage marshall tones you mention.

3. For what a JTM45 will cost look for a late 60's/early 70's superlead instead.

4. For much less money go to www.ceriatone.com and check out the 18w clone. Absolutely the tone you're looking for, and it's a LOUD 18w.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker reissue.

It's a JTM45.... In a combo (with tremelo aswell)

Or you could get one of the ceriatone ones, I was tempted to a while ago.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
+1 on checking out Ceriatone. They do all sorts of vintage amps... Matchless, trainwreck old JTMs except they are all brand new!
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
I just got back from Guitar Center, and holy crap do JCM 9000 DSL's suck ass. I tried one and the clean was alright, but the overdrive/distortion was horrendous. I went to a '59 Bassman after and was in heaven! Except there was no reverb.

But I think Fenders are for me.

EDIT: I mean JCM 2000 DSL's.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Last edited by JJK at Jan 31, 2007,
The best vintage sounding Marshalls? Metropolus's (unless your talking original Plexis...). These are exact redentions of the Super Leads. Im gonna buy a PTP circuit from them and put in my Plexi.

http://metroamp.com/
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009