Its an acoustic tune that i plan on making a heavy rock song once i get a chance.

i did this real quick (in like an hour) just to get the ideas vocally i had out. the vocals arent very tight, but you can get the idea of the song.

please crit any help is very valuable to me

http://www.carlroad.com/www.htm What Went Wrong is the track name
\M/ b4br4d \M/

carlroad.com/maggotbomb.htm
Last edited by badbrad at Jan 31, 2007,
sorry, i had to upload it to a different location.... the link is fixed now. i used cool edit 2.0
\M/ b4br4d \M/

I really liked it man, love your harmonizing and playing, excellent sound quality too. That's a cheap mic? doesn't sound like cheap equipment at all. Reminds me of AIC and a little Fleetwood Mac, I don't know if you want to change it man, it sounds good.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
thanks alot erock! for the record im a huge AIC fan lol. and i can hear what you mean by the fleetwood mac gesture too
\M/ b4br4d \M/

any other crits? it is much appreciated and crit for crit
\M/ b4br4d \M/

A lot went wrong when recording the vocals. But at least you admitted they weren't very tight. The chorus reminds me of Alice in Chains for some reason.

The actual guitar playing and music isn't that bad, I would cut down the intro a lot though.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
I'm listening to it right now. This seems really cool. The vocals are very unique. I like them and I think this song is pretty cool. It reminds me a little of metallica. The melodic solos are kinda like kirk i guess. This is a pretty cool song. Sometimes the vocals are maybe a little intense (too screamy), but I love the chorus. The guitar solo after the chorus is also cool. I like how it follows the chords very closely. I never write out my solos, so I don't really do that intentionally, I usually just change with the chords by hearing when they change, but your solo follows them really well. The chorus is really catchy. It's kind of like an offspring song (this is good) because it's really catchy. Good job. Keep it up. Mind critting mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091
Listening while I type. I like the intro. This doesn't sound like a cheap mic. I didn't like the vocals too much, but like you said, you were just getting ideas down. Here comes the chorus - it's catchy. The vocals were nice in the chorus. That's cool. Now the solo is playing, and I like how you follwed the chords. You could kind of hear the chords in the solo. And now the song is over hehe.

Okay I listened to the intro again and it seems a bit too long, maybe cut out a few bars? Overall, an enjoyable song, man. If you have the time, I'd appreciate a crit. Link is in my sig.
Quote by gunsnroses89
I'm listening to it right now. This seems really cool. The vocals are very unique. I like them and I think this song is pretty cool. It reminds me a little of metallica. The melodic solos are kinda like kirk i guess. This is a pretty cool song. Sometimes the vocals are maybe a little intense (too screamy), but I love the chorus. The guitar solo after the chorus is also cool. I like how it follows the chords very closely. I never write out my solos, so I don't really do that intentionally, I usually just change with the chords by hearing when they change, but your solo follows them really well. The chorus is really catchy. It's kind of like an offspring song (this is good) because it's really catchy. Good job. Keep it up. Mind critting mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091

thanks, the cheap mic really puts a pounding on a good vocal sound even if they are sang decent. i have to use tons of eq just to make it not sound like im singing through a police loudspeaker thingy.

anyway, your songs are very interesting. they remind me of kmart shopping music! thats not a bad thing. your guitar playing is awesome man! def have the killer solo talent, nice job!
\M/ b4br4d \M/